summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on November 22, 2011
Pen is working again and have several back up nibs as well

they are black in colour which is different than the original white colour but works just as well.
on April 6, 2014
Just what I needed. Wacom doesn't send new nibs to Canada, US only, so I had to go looking and I was not disappointed when I found and bought these. They fit the pen perfectly and have been just what I need to continue my work
on June 16, 2014
I use a Wacom Bamboo Create tablet, and I've gone through a few nibs so far that came with it. I wanted to be prepared and order some spares. It's important to change them before they wear all the way down or it becomes really tough to get the old nib out. I had a nib worn all the way down and I ended up having to use a sewing pin to jam into the nib's side and pry it out that way. The tool included with the pen didn't grab it. So, if you're stick, give that a try!
on April 28, 2014
This is exactly the pen nibs I needed for my Intuos pen and touch drawing tablet. Wonderful, can't wait to need them.
on May 3, 2013
THIS GUY THOUGHT THEY WERE PENS!!! MWAHAHAHAHA
Do a little research, just a little.. what that means is taking a few moments to type a couple words in google..
With "research" being so simple and convenient nowa' days it boggles me how people still make such silly errors.
on October 4, 2014
Super happy with what I received. Came pretty quick. I haven't really played with the nibs, but I received 5 packs 5 nibs. Waaaay more than I really need. I initially thought I would receive 5 nibs... I'm covered for life!
on June 7, 2014
work perfectly with my son's drawing tablet. He was very happy to finally be able to find the nibs for his tablet
on January 19, 2014
The item came in within 3 days, & it works great with my wacom tablet! Awesome quality, 10/10 would recommend!
on February 11, 2015
Authentic nibs from Wacom. Product as described. Fast shipping. Excellent communication.
on September 2, 2014
replacement nibs for wacom tablet arrived very fast and as described. Thank you