5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have Accessory For Your iOS Device!, Nov. 14 2011
This review is from: Kingston Wi-Drive 16 GB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive WID/16GBZ (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Personal Computers)
I have spent some time playing around with my Wi-Drive and I'm very impressed! I found it very easy to set up securely, which only took me a minute following the included instructions. I was able to load files onto the drive with ease and playback/viewing on my idevices was quick to do. There wasn't any lag or quality reduction when using with my iPod Touch 3rd Gen or my iPad 2. I loaded videos, pictures, music and a few books in .pdf format on to the Wi-Drive and all were accessible from my devices through the built in wi-fi on the Wi-Drive, so I could use it even if I wasn't connected through my home network. Since iOS devices can only be connected to one wi-fi network at a time, it was useful being able to connect the Wi-Drive to my home wi-fi network, so I could stay connected to the world while viewing my Wi-Drive files. It basically works as a router in that instance. I also thought it was great that both my iPod and my iPad could simultaneously access the files on the Wi-Drive. I could listen to music on my iPod while my daughter watched a movie on the iPad. However, the videos do have to be converted to an iOS format before being loaded on the W-iDrive in order to play them on your iDevices, which is the only downside.. but that's a downside from Apple's end. There are many free converting programs available on the internet to do this.

I highly recommend getting a Wi-Drive if you need more storage for your files!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bobola, Oct. 23 2012
This is the smartest thing that has come out for sharing files. Very easy to download files into my I-PAD 2 or any device that is Bluetooth comparable . Also has the ability to share files with my friends. ( just let them know the password and it will load automatically onto their device. A very convent way to share your picture , files,and music. A fantastic product from Kingston. Keep up the good work

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, March 8 2014
Works really will on iOS, however, the set up to bridge the connection on wifi is a bit tricky. Still have yet to figure it out as it may be a problem with my router and its setting. Works really well on public wifis and while connecting to the device itself!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wi Drive Revie, Nov. 6 2013
Works as advertised. Easy set up and whatever device I have tried it with it is recognized and works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is PERFECT works as stated, Nov. 29 2012
Kingston Drive 32 GB-----Works like a charm. I cannot say that for lots of things I buy. THINK 5 star