Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
on November 14, 2011
I have spent some time playing around with my Wi-Drive and I'm very impressed! I found it very easy to set up securely, which only took me a minute following the included instructions. I was able to load files onto the drive with ease and playback/viewing on my idevices was quick to do. There wasn't any lag or quality reduction when using with my iPod Touch 3rd Gen or my iPad 2. I loaded videos, pictures, music and a few books in .pdf format on to the Wi-Drive and all were accessible from my devices through the built in wi-fi on the Wi-Drive, so I could use it even if I wasn't connected through my home network. Since iOS devices can only be connected to one wi-fi network at a time, it was useful being able to connect the Wi-Drive to my home wi-fi network, so I could stay connected to the world while viewing my Wi-Drive files. It basically works as a router in that instance. I also thought it was great that both my iPod and my iPad could simultaneously access the files on the Wi-Drive. I could listen to music on my iPod while my daughter watched a movie on the iPad. However, the videos do have to be converted to an iOS format before being loaded on the W-iDrive in order to play them on your iDevices, which is the only downside.. but that's a downside from Apple's end. There are many free converting programs available on the internet to do this.

I highly recommend getting a Wi-Drive if you need more storage for your files!!
on October 23, 2012
This is the smartest thing that has come out for sharing files. Very easy to download files into my I-PAD 2 or any device that is Bluetooth comparable . Also has the ability to share files with my friends. ( just let them know the password and it will load automatically onto their device. A very convent way to share your picture , files,and music. A fantastic product from Kingston. Keep up the good work
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
super beau disque qui émet son réseau wi-fi parfait pour écouter des film en voiture pour els enfants avec leur ipad ou ipod. Diffuse 2 film ou plus en même temps sans aucun problème . Durée de la batterie environ 4h, mais vous pouvez le connecter si vous avez les accessoires sur une prise 12 v et à ce moment tout va bien.
on March 8, 2014
Works really will on iOS, however, the set up to bridge the connection on wifi is a bit tricky. Still have yet to figure it out as it may be a problem with my router and its setting. Works really well on public wifis and while connecting to the device itself!
on November 29, 2012
Kingston Drive 32 GB-----Works like a charm. I cannot say that for lots of things I buy. THINK 5 star