Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

on April 21, 2013
I had bought a power supply from another site and got it around Christmas 2012 and it died by march. I'm currently in school taking a computer/gaming program and all i do is use my computer, so having my laptop being out of commission while all my major assignments are due was brutal. So i decided to use Amazon, I read all the reviews for this product and only saw good ones, and i read all of them. I had ordered another one prior to this one that came the next day but ended up being the wrong one. Amazon returned my money and when i contacted Anker they were very nice to inform me who i would have to contact for the return. I purchased this one the same day i got my wrong one and it came within a two weeks as it said it would.I have been so happy with this purchase and love the 18 month warranty. it has even charged me crappy battery i got from another site better. I plan on purchasing the battery from Anker soon enough. I would highly recommend this product to anyone, and have already for my friends.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2012
Works great! Just like the original but more compact. Charges the battery very quickly and effieciently.

Would recommend it to anyone who had a problem with their original charger.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse