march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools

on May 6, 2013
I bought this item to work with an Ipad and I am disappointed with this item. It does not work, you have to jab at the screen and hope that it will work, I went back to my fat fingers. I should have spent more, but it is hard to see the actual item, I thought they were a rounded tip, but they are a hard angled end. i would not suggest buying this item.
on February 28, 2013
Save your couple $$ on these bad boys.
Looks great in picture, suck in real life.
Cheap construction, poor performance.
All Plastic....PASS Trust me!
on April 27, 2012
Just about useless on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. The pen is not sensitive enough and you have to push hard (way too hard) and this doesn't always work. Other pens I've tried work with the slightest pressure. The pen is also very small (about 4") and hard to manipulate.
on April 18, 2012
great price and small enough to fit into my case i use it with my tablet, cell phones great little invention
on April 12, 2012
Great value for 3 pack stylus pens for samsung galaxy tablet, product was shipped on time and receieved as described
on July 2, 2013
La pointe du crayon est trop molle et fragile et tombe facilement. Je ne recommanderai pas assurément. je ne les utilise meme pas
on May 6, 2013
You get what you pay for, go spend $2 at the dollar store and get a better product. The nibs are just terrible.
on March 23, 2012
These are the best stylus pens I have ever found. The rubber tip is a million times more accurate than the foam type tips on other pens. And the best part is the price!
on February 28, 2012
The least expensive stylus I could find at Future Shop was $11.95 for one so four for this price is excellent. I figured if I lose one for this price no big deal.
on January 7, 2013
I'm happy with these stylus pens. Needed for older person with large fingers who can't dial numbers on a smart phone. I like using it for creating text messages.