5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!
Love it! Great color after first use! Right when I got out I didnt notice much of a difference but after a few hrs man I got dark lol! Ive always bought the jwoww line in the black bronzer and one n done but this is by far the best ive ever used. Faster results than any other lotion n price is perfect! Definitely found my tanner.
Published 5 months ago by jessica araujo

3.0 out of 5 stars not as expected
i was excited to try this lotion based on all the good reviews... not content with the product.
not only does it leave stains on your hands if you don't wash them after application, it will also leave streaking marks over your body.
better off taking the 20$ and investing in a better lotion
Published 7 months ago by Stephanie

3.0 out of 5 stars not as expected, May 25 2014
This review is from: Millenium Tanning New Solid Black Bronzer Tanning Bed Lotion, 100x, 13.5-Ounce (Misc.)
better off taking the 20$ and investing in a better lotion

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, July 20 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, Oct. 13 2014
I love this lotion ! Makes you dark fast. Smells pretty good too. When I first saw the price, I didn't think it'd work as well as other lotions i've bought in the salon for $100 plus but it is my favorite so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., Nov. 5 2013
X. Campbell "LLL" (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews
It does work... ! It leaves my skin darker with the golden tan that I can not get from regular sun bathing due to my fair ski. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bronzing tanning lotion, July 8 2013
Ive tried a lot of tanning lotions, this is one of best! And I got it shipped to me with a few days of buying it off Amazon. Super impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bronzed godess, Dec 15 2014
AWESOME colour. I usually try and find lotions that will give me colour fast and this product certainly did. Although it was not instant (for me at least). I found my colour appeared 2-3 hours prior to tanning for 20 minutes.
Make sure you rub the lotion in well so it doesn't streak, although if you already have a solid dark base you will NOT have this problem. Smells great, excellent colour, fantastic results. Really impressed with it overall!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price good product, June 2 2014
This tanning lotion has a pleasant odour and for the money is a good value. I will purchase this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I haven't turned instantly dark but after 3 applications my tan is coming in very nicely. Looks natural, Dec 1 2014
I apply Solid Black at home about 40 minutes before I get to the tanning booth. It doesn't rub off on my clothes at all. I haven't turned instantly dark but after 3 applications my tan is coming in very nicely. Looks natural. Definitely recommend this tanner.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 13 2014
Good product for me who has a very White skin ! Smells good too and cheap price !

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8 2014