5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product.
It does work... ! It leaves my skin darker with the golden tan that I can not get from regular sun bathing due to my fair ski. I love it.
Published 5 months ago by X. Campbell

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine
I didn't realize it had a self bronzed in it. My hands were orange first time I used it. Now I know to wash hands immediately after application. Other than that, this lotion works decently.
Published 1 month ago by Shopper101

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., Nov. 5 2013
X. Campbell "LLL" (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Millenium Tanning New Solid Black Bronzer Tanning Bed Lotion, 100x, 13.5-Ounce (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bronzing tanning lotion, July 8 2013
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ive tried a lot of tanning lotions, this is one of best! And I got it shipped to me with a few days of buying it off Amazon. Super impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars It gives you bronze colour, April 12 2014
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
THE BEST TANNING LOTION. I have tried many kinds but this is the best. No smell, not sticky, moisturizer, bronze well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, April 8 2014
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I am an avid tanner and I was skeptical, but this product delivers a deep bronze in a couple of sessions! I have tried all the expensive lotions at many salons and this by far my fav! It goes on smoothly and smells great! It arrived quickly and definitely delivered! The only caution I have is wipe a towel between your fingers before tanning, because it will leave dark streaks if you forget! Great seller and great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Turning into a bronzes goddess, April 3 2014
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Wow!! First of all the scent is fantastic! I feel like I don't smell sweaty after tanning which I usually do with other lotions. The consistency is so soft and satiny and never leaves me feeling greasy. Also the bronzing power is amazing!! I've only used it 3 times so far and I have a much darker tan than I did using my other lotion for 3 weeks!! Absolutely recommend this lotion. I'm very fair skinned so I was worried the bronzer would be noticeably streaky but even rushing to slather it on I've never had streaks or uneven colour which is a first for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bronzing lotion!, March 31 2014
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I absoultely love this lotion! It arrived within 8 days of purchasing from amazon.ca . I purchased 2 bottles so I could get dark quick. After tanning indoors twice I was nicely bronzed and I loved it! I would recommend this tanning lotion to anyone considering buying it, its perfect! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, March 22 2014
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Great product, instant colour! I've gotten many compliments about my tan since using this product! It has a more masculine scent to it when compared to other lotions but I actually don't mind it at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine, March 13 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, Feb. 24 2014
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I've used this lotion many times before and I've always had great results. The high amount of bronzers provide you with an instant tan. It's a real looking tan, very nice quality lotion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeds all tanning product I hav used previously, Feb. 15 2014
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Used this product not knowing what to expect, by my third 10 min session in the tanning bed people where asking if I just got back from a hot holiday. Very pleased with this products price and delivery was quick I hav already ordered two more

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›