march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 3, 2014
Wow!! First of all the scent is fantastic! I feel like I don't smell sweaty after tanning which I usually do with other lotions. The consistency is so soft and satiny and never leaves me feeling greasy. Also the bronzing power is amazing!! I've only used it 3 times so far and I have a much darker tan than I did using my other lotion for 3 weeks!! Absolutely recommend this lotion. I'm very fair skinned so I was worried the bronzer would be noticeably streaky but even rushing to slather it on I've never had streaks or uneven colour which is a first for me!
on June 16, 2015
At the first time I using for UV tanning, there was spot a bit on my skin. I embarrassed but finally i noticed it was my bad, coz i didn't put this lotion evenly on my body.
So everytime when I put this lotion, I try to put those very carefully. After few times tanning, I'm getting dark skin and I like it now.

And I heard this lotion is not good for tanning beginners, especially who has white tone of skin, so think again if you are newbie for tanning. :)
However, for me, this lotions is good if it is putting well and evenly on skin.

I like the smell the best.
on November 5, 2013
It does work... ! It leaves my skin darker with the golden tan that I can not get from regular sun bathing due to my fair ski. I love it.
on June 19, 2015
I love it!! It has an amazing scent, and its not too overpowering. This is the only tanning lotion I have ever used, but it turns me dark pretty quickly so I like it! It also makes my skin feel very firm, I sometimes even use it when I am not going to the tanning bed because it feels so moisturizing and firming! Plus it is for an amazing price. I cant think of any cons for it, and I will definitely be rebuying this!
Edit: I read some reviews that it didnt go on smoothly? Which I can't imagine why, it goes on so smoothly, it absorbs nicely. The color is kind of a light tan colour, and it is easy to tell where you have applied it as the skin there feels moisturized and silky smooth!
on May 7, 2015
I would have given this lotion a 5 because it does get you dark quick but.... It's true the bronzer in it is kind of like a self tanner you really have to rub it in evenly. If you are not an experienced tanner you may want to go with something different but it does work great as long as you apply evenly. As for the scent I'm not a fan it kind of does have that baked tanner smell I've used lotions that smell a lot better. I purchased a new lotion since receiving this one. Everyone is different though for the price really you can't go wrong
on March 28, 2016
HANDS DOWN BEST TANNING LOTION!! Smells fabulous!!! Quick delivery! Long lasting colour! Will buy again!!! Such cheap price and amazing results! Works well for tanning face as well as body!!
review image
on April 8, 2014
I am an avid tanner and I was skeptical, but this product delivers a deep bronze in a couple of sessions! I have tried all the expensive lotions at many salons and this by far my fav! It goes on smoothly and smells great! It arrived quickly and definitely delivered! The only caution I have is wipe a towel between your fingers before tanning, because it will leave dark streaks if you forget! Great seller and great product!
on July 8, 2013
Ive tried a lot of tanning lotions, this is one of best! And I got it shipped to me with a few days of buying it off Amazon. Super impressed!
on June 2, 2014
This tanning lotion has a pleasant odour and for the money is a good value. I will purchase this product again.
on October 13, 2014
I love this lotion ! Makes you dark fast. Smells pretty good too. When I first saw the price, I didn't think it'd work as well as other lotions i've bought in the salon for $100 plus but it is my favorite so far