countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on May 5, 2016
I am in shock with the results. For YEARS tanning beds anywhere I went to gave me no more than a very light colour. Even when I would buy the fancy, expensive lotions the reception ladies would "reccomend" nothing "accelerated" my tan or helped achieve the results I had in mind, I can get extremely pale and my lack of results were frustrating.

I read the good reviews and thought I'd give this a go, a co-worker of mine also owns this and says its amazing.
2 weeks shipping, nicely packaged and the lotion smells like a banana milkshake:)
Ive only had TWO tanning sessions so far and I literally cannot believe how dark I am becoming. My skin feels so soft and smells great!

PRO TIP: I basically use this as a moisturizer in the morning. I will massage it on to my body hours before going into the actual tanning bed so the lotion is fully absorbed into my skin...putting it on RIGHT before you go into the tanning bed isn't NEARLY as effective! Then after my session I moisturize with a normal moisturizer and in the morning I moisturize with this again before going tanning later!
on June 6, 2016
I am very happy with my purchase. The package was delivered on time and undamaged. I was shocked at the results of this bronzing lotion. I have used other more expensive products and nothing gave me colour that quick. I am quite fair- I have blonde hair and blue eyes and burn very easily. After using this product only twice I have a tan that would otherwise take me multiple weeks to get. This product did not give me any streaks but I took the time to make sure I applied it evenly. Overall, I am satisfied and would 100% purchase again.

Update: After using this product for over a month I am still satisfied overall, however I am removing a star in the rating. This lotion is somewhere in between a self-tanner and an actual tan. While it is more permanent than using self tanner, if you do not tan every week it will fade quickly and can streak. I find that if I use this more than twice a week it begins to turn patchy in certain places even though I moisturize and exfoliate.
on April 3, 2014
Wow!! First of all the scent is fantastic! I feel like I don't smell sweaty after tanning which I usually do with other lotions. The consistency is so soft and satiny and never leaves me feeling greasy. Also the bronzing power is amazing!! I've only used it 3 times so far and I have a much darker tan than I did using my other lotion for 3 weeks!! Absolutely recommend this lotion. I'm very fair skinned so I was worried the bronzer would be noticeably streaky but even rushing to slather it on I've never had streaks or uneven colour which is a first for me!
on June 29, 2016
First time I purchased this lotion have been using it for few months don't really see dark results like it's advertised. . Lotion is horrible. . Takes forever to dry . The smell is horrible .. stains your clothes even after tanning leaves everything brown/orange. WORST of all it leaves your skin orange . Not a natural look and definitely not a dark tanning lotion . Very disappointed in this product and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. . Waste of money ..
on May 4, 2016
Great tanning lotion. Makes me dark after the tanning bed. I try not to shower right after tanning and i become noticeably much darker a couple hours afterwards due to the self tanners in the lotion. And it goes on smoothly without leaving any streaks afterwards. :-) the last lotion i used was the orange bottle variety of kardashian glow lotion and this one is on par with that one in terms of results. I recommend and would repeat.
on May 7, 2015
I would have given this lotion a 5 because it does get you dark quick but.... It's true the bronzer in it is kind of like a self tanner you really have to rub it in evenly. If you are not an experienced tanner you may want to go with something different but it does work great as long as you apply evenly. As for the scent I'm not a fan it kind of does have that baked tanner smell I've used lotions that smell a lot better. I purchased a new lotion since receiving this one. Everyone is different though for the price really you can't go wrong
on March 17, 2016
This is my second time ordering this and its the Best lotion I've used. I'm very fair so when u first start tanning use sparingly otherwise you will streak. As u tan use more n more and you get so much darker with this lotion than any I've used without going orange. Be sure to wash ur hands after as well. It smells great and the price is amazing. I always get my order wayyyyy before anticipated. THANK YOU
on May 14, 2016
Works quickly! Within a week people I see everyday were noticing my tan. No orange at all. Definitely wash your hands after applying. I forgot once😂.
I'm quite fair and this worked really well, I'll definitely repurchase!
on May 18, 2016
Really enjoying this product so far! Seeing a nice, even and rich colour on my skin. As with any tanning lotion you should make sure it's rubbed in correctly and wipe your hands off after applying to your body. I haven't had any issues with streaks or blotchy colour. It has a nice smell. Not overly strong which is good. Will definitely purchase this product again!
on April 25, 2016
Works great ! Provides a nice dark tan, smells good and not oily. The girls at the tanning joint might give u a little grief cuz u didnt spend $200 buying their lotion which there isn't a whole lot of a difference.