summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

on April 3, 2014
Wow!! First of all the scent is fantastic! I feel like I don't smell sweaty after tanning which I usually do with other lotions. The consistency is so soft and satiny and never leaves me feeling greasy. Also the bronzing power is amazing!! I've only used it 3 times so far and I have a much darker tan than I did using my other lotion for 3 weeks!! Absolutely recommend this lotion. I'm very fair skinned so I was worried the bronzer would be noticeably streaky but even rushing to slather it on I've never had streaks or uneven colour which is a first for me!
on May 5, 2016
I am in shock with the results. For YEARS tanning beds anywhere I went to gave me no more than a very light colour. Even when I would buy the fancy, expensive lotions the reception ladies would "reccomend" nothing "accelerated" my tan or helped achieve the results I had in mind, I can get extremely pale and my lack of results were frustrating.

I read the good reviews and thought I'd give this a go, a co-worker of mine also owns this and says its amazing.
2 weeks shipping, nicely packaged and the lotion smells like a banana milkshake:)
Ive only had TWO tanning sessions so far and I literally cannot believe how dark I am becoming. My skin feels so soft and smells great!

PRO TIP: I basically use this as a moisturizer in the morning. I will massage it on to my body hours before going into the actual tanning bed so the lotion is fully absorbed into my skin...putting it on RIGHT before you go into the tanning bed isn't NEARLY as effective! Then after my session I moisturize with a normal moisturizer and in the morning I moisturize with this again before going tanning later!
on June 16, 2015
At the first time I using for UV tanning, there was spot a bit on my skin. I embarrassed but finally i noticed it was my bad, coz i didn't put this lotion evenly on my body.
So everytime when I put this lotion, I try to put those very carefully. After few times tanning, I'm getting dark skin and I like it now.

And I heard this lotion is not good for tanning beginners, especially who has white tone of skin, so think again if you are newbie for tanning. :)
However, for me, this lotions is good if it is putting well and evenly on skin.

I like the smell the best.
on November 5, 2013
It does work... ! It leaves my skin darker with the golden tan that I can not get from regular sun bathing due to my fair ski. I love it.
on June 19, 2015
I love it!! It has an amazing scent, and its not too overpowering. This is the only tanning lotion I have ever used, but it turns me dark pretty quickly so I like it! It also makes my skin feel very firm, I sometimes even use it when I am not going to the tanning bed because it feels so moisturizing and firming! Plus it is for an amazing price. I cant think of any cons for it, and I will definitely be rebuying this!
Edit: I read some reviews that it didnt go on smoothly? Which I can't imagine why, it goes on so smoothly, it absorbs nicely. The color is kind of a light tan colour, and it is easy to tell where you have applied it as the skin there feels moisturized and silky smooth!
on May 7, 2015
I would have given this lotion a 5 because it does get you dark quick but.... It's true the bronzer in it is kind of like a self tanner you really have to rub it in evenly. If you are not an experienced tanner you may want to go with something different but it does work great as long as you apply evenly. As for the scent I'm not a fan it kind of does have that baked tanner smell I've used lotions that smell a lot better. I purchased a new lotion since receiving this one. Everyone is different though for the price really you can't go wrong
on June 6, 2016
I am very happy with my purchase. The package was delivered on time and undamaged. I was shocked at the results of this bronzing lotion. I have used other more expensive products and nothing gave me colour that quick. I am quite fair- I have blonde hair and blue eyes and burn very easily. After using this product only twice I have a tan that would otherwise take me multiple weeks to get. This product did not give me any streaks but I took the time to make sure I applied it evenly. Overall, I am satisfied and would 100% purchase again.
on March 28, 2016
HANDS DOWN BEST TANNING LOTION!! Smells fabulous!!! Quick delivery! Long lasting colour! Will buy again!!! Such cheap price and amazing results! Works well for tanning face as well as body!!
review image
on April 8, 2014
I am an avid tanner and I was skeptical, but this product delivers a deep bronze in a couple of sessions! I have tried all the expensive lotions at many salons and this by far my fav! It goes on smoothly and smells great! It arrived quickly and definitely delivered! The only caution I have is wipe a towel between your fingers before tanning, because it will leave dark streaks if you forget! Great seller and great product!
on July 8, 2013
Ive tried a lot of tanning lotions, this is one of best! And I got it shipped to me with a few days of buying it off Amazon. Super impressed!