5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!
Love it! Great color after first use! Right when I got out I didnt notice much of a difference but after a few hrs man I got dark lol! Ive always bought the jwoww line in the black bronzer and one n done but this is by far the best ive ever used. Faster results than any other lotion n price is perfect! Definitely found my tanner.
Published 12 months ago by jessica araujo

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok
Published 2 months ago by Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, July 20 2014
This review is from: Millenium Tanning New Solid Black Bronzer Tanning Bed Lotion, 100x, 13.5-Ounce (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bronzing tanning lotion, July 8 2013
Ive tried a lot of tanning lotions, this is one of best! And I got it shipped to me with a few days of buying it off Amazon. Super impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., Nov. 5 2013
X. Campbell "LLL" (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews
It does work... ! It leaves my skin darker with the golden tan that I can not get from regular sun bathing due to my fair ski. I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I embarrassed but finally i noticed it was my bad, coz i didn't put this lotion evenly on ..., June 16 2015
At the first time I using for UV tanning, there was spot a bit on my skin. I embarrassed but finally i noticed it was my bad, coz i didn't put this lotion evenly on my body.
So everytime when I put this lotion, I try to put those very carefully. After few times tanning, I'm getting dark skin and I like it now.

And I heard this lotion is not good for tanning beginners, especially who has white tone of skin, so think again if you are newbie for tanning. :)
However, for me, this lotions is good if it is putting well and evenly on skin.

I like the smell the best.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, May 7 2015
I would have given this lotion a 5 because it does get you dark quick but.... It's true the bronzer in it is kind of like a self tanner you really have to rub it in evenly. If you are not an experienced tanner you may want to go with something different but it does work great as long as you apply evenly. As for the scent I'm not a fan it kind of does have that baked tanner smell I've used lotions that smell a lot better. I purchased a new lotion since receiving this one. Everyone is different though for the price really you can't go wrong

3.0 out of 5 stars super powful bronzer, April 19 2015
Recently received this product and, after using it once, I noticed the lovely smell that lasts for hours. I'm pretty fair as it is and new to tanning so found out pretty quick this product is not for beginners! In one use it gave me a beautiful tan after 7 minutes but beware, you must be thorough, take your time rubbing it in. I had to purchase another lotion more suited for my skin to build up a base tan before using this product due to fear of becoming orange. Great for anyone who it already dark but looking for the next level.

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE, March 5 2015
I am so unbelievably upset with this product. the first two times I used it, it was fine.... then I didn't go tanning for about two weeks and as each day let on I realized I was becoming blotchy... I am tanned in some areas and white in other areas. I am so pissed with this product. I've been tanning for three years and never have I experienced this before. ridiculous.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, June 19 2015
I love it!! It has an amazing scent, and its not too overpowering. This is the only tanning lotion I have ever used, but it turns me dark pretty quickly so I like it! It also makes my skin feel very firm, I sometimes even use it when I am not going to the tanning bed because it feels so moisturizing and firming! Plus it is for an amazing price. I cant think of any cons for it, and I will definitely be rebuying this!
Edit: I read some reviews that it didnt go on smoothly? Which I can't imagine why, it goes on so smoothly, it absorbs nicely. The color is kind of a light tan colour, and it is easy to tell where you have applied it as the skin there feels moisturized and silky smooth!

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, Oct. 13 2014
I love this lotion ! Makes you dark fast. Smells pretty good too. When I first saw the price, I didn't think it'd work as well as other lotions i've bought in the salon for $100 plus but it is my favorite so far

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good but not great, May 4 2015
This cream isn't as good as I would expect it to be from all the great reviews I've read. It doesn't give you instant results however I do find it does work a few hours after your tan session. Personally the best cream I've ever had was revival by designer skin which you can't seem to buy anymore. That cream certainly makes you very noticeably dark the moment you step out of the tanning bed.

Millenium Tanning New Solid Black Bronzer Tanning Bed Lotion, 100x, 13.5-Ounce