5.0 out of 5 stars love this
I love this lotion ! Makes you dark fast. Smells pretty good too. When I first saw the price, I didn't think it'd work as well as other lotions i've bought in the salon for $100 plus but it is my favorite so far
Published 7 months ago by lex

2.0 out of 5 stars Great dark color quickly!
However the product definitely has a bronzer in it and is quite streaky. I cannot even use it on my legs as the blotchiness and streaking is so obvious, no matter how well I apply. I have been so careful to be even but still patches of orange...
Published 22 months ago by Corrin

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, Oct. 13 2014
This review is from: Millenium Tanning New Solid Black Bronzer Tanning Bed Lotion, 100x, 13.5-Ounce (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, July 20 2014
Love it! Great color after first use! Right when I got out I didnt notice much of a difference but after a few hrs man I got dark lol! Ive always bought the jwoww line in the black bronzer and one n done but this is by far the best ive ever used. Faster results than any other lotion n price is perfect! Definitely found my tanner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bronzing tanning lotion, July 8 2013
Ive tried a lot of tanning lotions, this is one of best! And I got it shipped to me with a few days of buying it off Amazon. Super impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., Nov. 5 2013
X. Campbell "LLL" (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews
It does work... ! It leaves my skin darker with the golden tan that I can not get from regular sun bathing due to my fair ski. I love it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great dark color quickly!, July 8 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, May 7 2015
I would have given this lotion a 5 because it does get you dark quick but.... It's true the bronzer in it is kind of like a self tanner you really have to rub it in evenly. If you are not an experienced tanner you may want to go with something different but it does work great as long as you apply evenly. As for the scent I'm not a fan it kind of does have that baked tanner smell I've used lotions that smell a lot better. I purchased a new lotion since receiving this one. Everyone is different though for the price really you can't go wrong

3.0 out of 5 stars super powful bronzer, April 19 2015
Recently received this product and, after using it once, I noticed the lovely smell that lasts for hours. I'm pretty fair as it is and new to tanning so found out pretty quick this product is not for beginners! In one use it gave me a beautiful tan after 7 minutes but beware, you must be thorough, take your time rubbing it in. I had to purchase another lotion more suited for my skin to build up a base tan before using this product due to fear of becoming orange. Great for anyone who it already dark but looking for the next level.

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE, March 5 2015
I am so unbelievably upset with this product. the first two times I used it, it was fine.... then I didn't go tanning for about two weeks and as each day let on I realized I was becoming blotchy... I am tanned in some areas and white in other areas. I am so pissed with this product. I've been tanning for three years and never have I experienced this before. ridiculous.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good but not great, May 4 2015
This cream isn't as good as I would expect it to be from all the great reviews I've read. It doesn't give you instant results however I do find it does work a few hours after your tan session. Personally the best cream I've ever had was revival by designer skin which you can't seem to buy anymore. That cream certainly makes you very noticeably dark the moment you step out of the tanning bed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price good product, June 2 2014
This tanning lotion has a pleasant odour and for the money is a good value. I will purchase this product again.

Millenium Tanning New Solid Black Bronzer Tanning Bed Lotion, 100x, 13.5-Ounce