5.0 out of 5 stars love this
I love this lotion ! Makes you dark fast. Smells pretty good too. When I first saw the price, I didn't think it'd work as well as other lotions i've bought in the salon for $100 plus but it is my favorite so far
Published 6 months ago by lex

2.0 out of 5 stars Great dark color quickly!
However the product definitely has a bronzer in it and is quite streaky. I cannot even use it on my legs as the blotchiness and streaking is so obvious, no matter how well I apply. I have been so careful to be even but still patches of orange...
Published 21 months ago by Corrin

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, Oct. 13 2014
This review is from: Millenium Tanning New Solid Black Bronzer Tanning Bed Lotion, 100x, 13.5-Ounce (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, July 20 2014
Love it! Great color after first use! Right when I got out I didnt notice much of a difference but after a few hrs man I got dark lol! Ive always bought the jwoww line in the black bronzer and one n done but this is by far the best ive ever used. Faster results than any other lotion n price is perfect! Definitely found my tanner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bronzing tanning lotion, July 8 2013
Ive tried a lot of tanning lotions, this is one of best! And I got it shipped to me with a few days of buying it off Amazon. Super impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., Nov. 5 2013
X. Campbell "LLL" (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews
It does work... ! It leaves my skin darker with the golden tan that I can not get from regular sun bathing due to my fair ski. I love it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great dark color quickly!, July 8 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars super powful bronzer, April 19 2015
Recently received this product and, after using it once, I noticed the lovely smell that lasts for hours. I'm pretty fair as it is and new to tanning so found out pretty quick this product is not for beginners! In one use it gave me a beautiful tan after 7 minutes but beware, you must be thorough, take your time rubbing it in. I had to purchase another lotion more suited for my skin to build up a base tan before using this product due to fear of becoming orange. Great for anyone who it already dark but looking for the next level.

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE, March 5 2015
I am so unbelievably upset with this product. the first two times I used it, it was fine.... then I didn't go tanning for about two weeks and as each day let on I realized I was becoming blotchy... I am tanned in some areas and white in other areas. I am so pissed with this product. I've been tanning for three years and never have I experienced this before. ridiculous.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price good product, June 2 2014
This tanning lotion has a pleasant odour and for the money is a good value. I will purchase this product again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, turns you orange, April 17 2015
Not happy with it at all. I purchased it because all of the reviews said it was great, however that was not the case. I've been tanning for 6years and always get amazing natural colour. I used this lotion twice and I went orange. I haven't used it since and I am back to my nice tan colour. I suggest not buying this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I tried it and loved it. I darkened rather quickly and it looks ..., April 19 2015
This is the first time I've used this tanning lotion. I was skeptical it would work. I tried it and loved it. I darkened rather quickly and it looks natural. I received it within a few days of ordering it and couldn't wait to try it. I will definitely purchase it again!

Millenium Tanning New Solid Black Bronzer Tanning Bed Lotion, 100x, 13.5-Ounce