I have no complaints. I had to trim a sliver off of one side but application was extremely easy and I didn't have any problem with bubbles. I don't even notice that it's on. I applied it to the Asus tablet 10.1. Only reason for 4 stars was that I have to trim it to fit.
Published 10 days ago by leah manley

2.0 out of 5 stars POOR Quality, Doesn't fit
yak... POOR Quality, Doesn't fit, not even sticky enough to be attached to screen for a long term. your finger print remains smudged. I trimmed it with scissors to make it fit to my Asus. Good thing is that i also used it on my phone screen since it was trimmable. you know what i'm saying?.... lol
Published 19 days ago by Jae

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars POOR Quality, Doesn't fit, Nov. 30 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: GreatShield Ultra Smooth Clear Screen Protector Film for Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 (3 Pack) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars I had to trim a sliver off of one side but application was extremely easy and I didn't have any problem with bubbles, Dec 8 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to apply, June 15 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I was unsuccessful in applying this to my tablet, it was sticky and flimsy so it got all wringled, it was a wast of money in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shield Screen protector, July 6 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
It was easy to apply to my tablet and very worked well. It had good instructions. Most of all it was the right size and did not need cutting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price and easy to install, April 19 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This film is a good price and 3 sheets are provided in case you have trouble installing the first one. Installation is easy but the screen must be absolutely clean of any dust or hairs otherwise air pockets will be left that are hard to remove.

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, Jan. 27 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
A little tricky to get on and some spots are present but overall not a bad product. Does not impact touch screen usability.

3.0 out of 5 stars GreatShield Ultra Smooth Clear Screen, Jan. 20 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Le produit est bien correct. Je n'ai pas grand chose à dire ;a propos de ce produit. C'est un plastique simplement qui protège. Ce n'est rien sans plus... !!

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite easy to have finger print on, Jan. 7 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
It's just work OKed. It is quite easy to have finger print on . It has to be clean after each use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Dec 30 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Tricky to install, as are all these shields, but it was good value for the price. I would recommend it

4.0 out of 5 stars Once it's on it's great, Sept. 7 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This works well. My only issue is that it's a pain to put on, in fact I couldn't use the first screen because it had to re-adjust it and this made it unusable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›