biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on December 17, 2011
I think it is one of the best Wiggle's DVD's.
The do not forget what Christmas is about. They immerse into a tradition, bring to life beautiful Irish carol, the whole music content is extraordinary.
I hope for more of this in the coming future.
on January 7, 2013
My 2 year old son absolutely adores this DVD. We don't mind watching it either as it is full of fun and beautiful Christmas songs! Although Christmas is now over you would never know it in our house! Would recommend DVD to any Wiggles fan.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 30, 2014
Christmas is a tough topic to cover, but the a Wiggles nailed it. The songs are catchy, as usual, and importantly, the DVD doesn't have any real lulls in the action so little ones stay engaged.

Unlike previous DVDs (with the Sam Wiggle incarnation of the group) there are no computer generated backgrounds, it's either a real set or set in nature. Very refreshing compared to other offerings.

It's definitely not a "white Christmas" DVD, but gives kids the opportunity to see Christmas in places like Ireland or the sunny beaches of Australia. The songs are typical Wiggle tunes with a good mix of Christmas classics. And who wouldn't want to listen to Joey Fatone or obscure Australian singers guest spot too!?!

In comparison to the newest Wiggle incarnation of Anthony, Emma, Lachey and Simon and their "Go Santa Go" DVD release in 2014, I would say this DVD edges out ahead. And I usually prefer the new Wiggle stuff more then the older DVDs. This is a much tighter DVD with pace, energy and music. The "Go Santa Go" DVD gets bogged down with a slow story line of a Santa not being ready fromChristmas due to slow incompetent elves. It's more talk and less action.

For you Christmas Wiggles DVD dollar, "Its Always Christmas With You" is your best bet. And because it's a bit older, you might even find it on sale!
on December 28, 2011
My 18 month old daughter absolutely loves this DVD- it's been on constantly since it arrived. It's pretty adult-friendly too. They do beautiful Christmas songs with the help of an Irish choir. Their version of We Three Kings is something that I would personally add to my "grown-up" holiday rotation. Of course, there are catchy fun songs and Captain Feathersword offers lots of goofy toddler humor to the DVD ("We three kings of orient ARRRRR!" cracks my daughter up!)
Highly recommended!
on March 6, 2012
This is a great Christmas DVD with lots of great classic Christmas songs. My kids watched this so many times over the Christmas holidays that it was actually starting to get annoying (for me only!) Actually, they just watched it again yesterday!
on November 18, 2015
Really nice Christmas movie. So many old Christmas carols. My sons just love it. Loads of guest stars. It arrived quickly and exactly as described. Its quickly becoming a family favourite
on December 6, 2014
Absolutely beautiful music, my 2 year old plays it continuously and we all love the beautiful songs
on September 8, 2015