5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful series
ONE OF THE BEST BRITISH MYSTERY SERIES I HAVE EVER WATCHED. LOOKING FORWARD TO BUYING MORE/.

I CAN WATCH THEM OVER AGAIN.
Published 6 months ago by DEANNA

3.0 out of 5 stars Great show. ROTTEN PRICING AGAIN!@#$%&
The 3 stars is because of the rotten price as usual that we get here in Canada! Ripped of again, it's 14 dollars more then the US. price that amazon.com charges. They don't even have a place we can protest, that's why I am writing this.

Published on Jan. 25 2012 by Susan Stapley

3.0 out of 5 stars Great show. ROTTEN PRICING AGAIN!@#$%&, Jan. 25 2012
Susan Stapley (Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Midsomer Murders - Set 19 (DVD)

The show is great after all these years and about 80 episodes they are like old friends. In this set the new actor that will be taking over the leading role in this series is introduced.

So buy this set but not here!

UPDATE:

THIS PRODUCT RELEASES TOMORROW AND THE PRICE ON AMAZON.COM IS $31.99 OUR PRICE $48.78. ABSOLUTE ONLINE ROBBERY, AS USUAL BAD WAY TO TREAT CANADIANS!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful series, May 11 2014
This review is from: Midsomer Murders - Set 19 (DVD)

I CAN WATCH THEM OVER AGAIN.

5.0 out of 5 stars good as usual, Aug. 22 2013
CRYSTALLINE "CRYSTALLINE" (CANADA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Midsomer Murders - Set 19 (DVD)
Midsomer Murder is a must watch for all british mystery/crime fans. I have watched the complete set of all seasons at least 50 times and still the discs work as good as new,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series one of te best, April 29 2012
This review is from: Midsomer Murders - Set 19 (DVD)
It will be a great disappointment when this series comes to an end. It has given us many years of good Murder Mysteries, I do so enjoy it Many Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars midsomer murders, 19, March 31 2012
Sharon A. Brooks (oshawa, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Midsomer Murders - Set 19 (DVD)
great, just like meeting up with old friends. will watch again
have got them all and shared them with friends. love the village setting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Midsomer Murders - Set 19, March 30 2012
This review is from: Midsomer Murders - Set 19 (DVD)
I love this series and have all the sets up to and including 19. If you love english shows then this is for you,

5.0 out of 5 stars saving the best for last, March 25 2012
This review is from: Midsomer Murders - Set 19 (DVD)
Last of the Midsommer series with Tom Barnaby. Excellent stories, ending on a high note! Intriguing plots, beautiful series. Will be interesting to see how his cousin fares!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet again a great mystery set!, March 11 2012
Duchess "Duchess" (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Midsomer Murders - Set 19 (DVD)
I agree fully with what everyone has said here -- expensive! Regardless of the pricing of this set, we still felt that it was worth it because we are still not finding anything on TV these days that are any where near to the calibre of what the Midsomer Murder cast and crew put together! In this set, we are introduced to Barnaby's cousin and so the role that is played, is done well. We both think that he is going to really pull this role off for when Tom Barnaby finally retires (in set 20 I understand it is). Here again he is still the 'unflappable' Barnaby with his sidekick doing both their roles well. In this set we have also gotten many laughs out of it too. Even though it seems that the pricing is a bit expensive, I suspect everyone is blaming it on 'inflation' of the dollar whereas I think it is just plain greed for the companies that are selling it. I still feel though, that in spite of the price, for us, it is still worth the buy. We are looking forward to the next ones coming.

Midsomer Murders - Set 19
Midsomer Murders - Set 19 by John Nettles (DVD - 2012)
CDN$ 64.99 CDN$ 48.74