5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Companion
Published 13 months ago by M. Shahadat

1.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
We traveled to Australia & enjoyed the convenience at the airport & versatility on arrival Well made & attractive piece
Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Companion, June 23 2013
M. Shahadat "MajidS" (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: High Sierra AT605-235 AT605 Carryon On Wheeled Backpack with Removable Day Pack (Greystone/Shadow/Black) (Sports)
The size of the detachtable back up is great. I can fit in my 17.5" laptop there, albeit a bit tight. The fact that they are two pieces is great since I always check one in and carry the other (with my laptop) carry on. Quality has held up so far, but have had it only for couple of months. Also, the detachtable back pack has a solid base (not foldable cloth) so is perfect for my laptop but maybe a hassle for someone looking for something more compact.

5.0 out of 5 stars New model compared to 1996 model, Jan. 5 2013
Sturdy, adaptable, easy to use. I had a High Sierra wheeled backpack before, and wanted a replacement. Basically I like that the backpack can be zipped on/off; this is useful when travelling by air, as you can check it in as one bag & separate it when arriving at the desination (making it 2 bags). The wheels on this latest model are better than before, the zip-off backpack is bigger. My old one was black, I like the 2-toned grey because you can pick your bag out easily, whereas most travellers have black luggage. I would recommend it to anybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel bag, Nov. 18 2012
The combination wheeled backpack and removal day pack is perfect. It offers the option of taking the roll along as a carry on or as checked luggage while still having the Day Pack as carry on. The Day Pack can be zippered to the roll along or easily slid down the handle. I have looked for just this combination for some time and the High Sierra exactly meets my needs. I am already looking forward to my next trip.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, May 30 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars very good design, Dec 15 2013
i didn't get chance to use it yet but looks very nice, like it. i will recommend to my friends.