march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 5, 2013
Sturdy, adaptable, easy to use. I had a High Sierra wheeled backpack before, and wanted a replacement. Basically I like that the backpack can be zipped on/off; this is useful when travelling by air, as you can check it in as one bag & separate it when arriving at the desination (making it 2 bags). The wheels on this latest model are better than before, the zip-off backpack is bigger. My old one was black, I like the 2-toned grey because you can pick your bag out easily, whereas most travellers have black luggage. I would recommend it to anybody.
on June 23, 2013
The size of the detachtable back up is great. I can fit in my 17.5" laptop there, albeit a bit tight. The fact that they are two pieces is great since I always check one in and carry the other (with my laptop) carry on. Quality has held up so far, but have had it only for couple of months. Also, the detachtable back pack has a solid base (not foldable cloth) so is perfect for my laptop but maybe a hassle for someone looking for something more compact.
on November 18, 2012
The combination wheeled backpack and removal day pack is perfect. It offers the option of taking the roll along as a carry on or as checked luggage while still having the Day Pack as carry on. The Day Pack can be zippered to the roll along or easily slid down the handle. I have looked for just this combination for some time and the High Sierra exactly meets my needs. I am already looking forward to my next trip.
on May 30, 2014
We traveled to Australia & enjoyed the convenience at the airport & versatility on arrival Well made & attractive piece
on January 25, 2015
Use only once on the trip, the backpack strap already comes off. Price too high for the quality.
on December 15, 2013
i didn't get chance to use it yet but looks very nice, like it. i will recommend to my friends.