summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

on January 5, 2012
I got one for myself and one for a family friend. We like it. When you get aches due to colds, or just being outside and getting some cold in your bones, it provides comfort in the achy spots. The fact that it is heavy is great. With other heating pads, you need to apply pressure to get the heat to penetrate. With this one, you can put it on and relax. Really nice. My only complaint is that you have to reheat every 30 minutes. I replaced my electric heat pad with this one. So it is inconvenient in that sense. With the electric pad you could control the heat level as well as length of time.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 27, 2012
The price is reasonable. The pad looks as it does in the photo.
It has small balls in each compartment to weight it down
onto your back. But it's not too heavy as to hurt your back.
It's a large size and covers a wide area. And the balls help to press the heat/cold down
onto the area you want.....without slipping off.
It can easily be warmed in the microwave. Or placed in a plastic bag
and in the freezer. I recommend this product.
on January 14, 2013
It doesn't hold the heat for long (not 30 minutes for sure). It heats up quickly. The fabric could be softer.
on September 12, 2014
Super amazing. I purchased this body wrap to replace my magic bean bag (on which I had split coffee) and this wrap is far more verstile. I use this all the time, sometimes just to help me relax.
on January 14, 2016
I have a homemade microwaveable heat wrap that uses rice - thought I'd try this one with beads. It's heavy and stays in place better than my rice bag which would roll off easily. However it has a medical smell to it when heated. Not terribly off-putting, but just different. Perhaps the smell will subside after more use.
Overall I like it - does what it's supposed to do.
on August 27, 2013
The product was amazing and exactly as I had expected it. I have had it for a full year and still seems like it is brand new
on February 8, 2012
Good price, well made. I would recommend this if you are looking for an alternate to a standard heat pad.
on November 27, 2012
It brings great relief to my neck. It is heavy, but I find that it helps the wrap to stay in place.
on January 3, 2016
Amazing! I bought one for myself to use when I have cramps. But then I used on my shoulders after a long day. It's like magic. I feel the knots loosening. I bought another one for my grandmother for her hip and she loves it! Other family members are requesting one!
on April 16, 2015
It is an excellent quality product. It warms my body instantly. Using it is like having a comfort food!