march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on January 31, 2012
I love this product. It is easy to heat up and stays warm for a long period of time. Very soothing and works great on tired sore muscles!!! Love it!
on December 27, 2014
I bought this for myself but actually my kids have used it more than I have. It's perfect for young children as you can heat it to the temperature you feel is safest for them and it won't get any hotter, nor will it remain hot for hours. They like to fall asleep with it wrapped around their tummy when they're sick. For this reason this type of thing is perfect however the regular rectangular one would have been suffice.

As someone who wants more than 10-15 minutes of hot heat, this isn't the best product. If you're hunched over in an ungodly amount of stomach or back pain, the last thing you want to be doing is dragging your sorry self to the micro every 10 mins to re-heat. But it does work and it is nice while it lasts. And have even frozen it and used for headaches.

If you like hours of medium to high heat, this product isn't for you
on November 7, 2012
Heat is moist and effective. However the product is about 20% SMALLER than what is shown in the picture. Even on a petite person, the back flap is short about 2 inches from what is shown and the front flaps do no hang as low as shown in the side picture. Still the product provides heat effectively
on March 6, 2013
I thought this product would be bigger. The pic leads one to believe that it covers a good portion of the neck, shoulders and back, which it doesn't. It holds the heat about as well as it's competition.
on December 8, 2014
My wife has chronic sore shoulders esp behind her neck She has found this one to be her favorite It wraps around her upper neck Her only negative comment is she would like it to stay warmer longer without having to zap it in the microwave
on March 19, 2015
A great choice for those who prefer soft heat. Excellent cape shape that contours the back and weight of ceramic beads keeps it in place even when standing and walking. Nice cotton washable cover. Works well in the back Greatest plus when compared with others I owned are the ceramic beads that have no smell when heating in the microwave. One discrepancy I noted is the heating time: 1 minute 45 seconds in the instruction Brochure, as opposed to 2 minutes in the cloth label on the item. Can be used for cold applications. Great gift idea at reasonable price.
on November 29, 2013
I have spinal arthritis and I like the easy of getting around with this product. Would highly recommend to anyone.
on June 17, 2015
We bought two and, me and my wife, really love them. The pouch can be easily sent to the washing machine (a big avantage over those magic bags) while the heating bag itself stay clean inside. It does indeed provide a moist heat. Extremly great for relaxing, pain releif and heating up those frozen feet during winter (again, the cleaning feature shinning here)
TOP 100 REVIEWERon January 1, 2016
I found that this neck/shoulder pad is too heavy to place on my neck and shoulders. Also, the beads inside shift so that it's almost impossible to have them evenly placed. I try to use it on my lower back where the weight won't add to my muscle problems. Basically, I'm disappointed with this and can't recommend it.
on November 3, 2014
I loved this. It covers a lot of area and comes right in under the chin and fits well.