4.0 out of 5 stars Great ball for my Shih Tzu
Published 6 months ago by Chillin' Out

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't stay closed! 😣
I've used this twice to feed my Labrador Retreiver and both times it has popped open! Argh! It kind of defeats the purpose of him working for the food when he pops the darned thing open. The feeder is also very loud when it hits/rolls around on the floor. The only upside to this food dispenser is that it holds two cups of food. Not worth buying.
Published 2 months ago by MJ

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ball for my Shih Tzu, Sept. 21 2014
This review is from: PetSafe Busy Buddy BB-KIB-NIB-S-11 Small Kibble Nibble Feeder Ball (Misc.)
This egg keeps my puppy interested for quite a while. I often stuff it with small treats or cheese, though you could stuff it with kibble as well. It would hold quite a bit very easily. I cut off two tabs on one side and it's still quite difficult that way, but not so difficult that he can't get anything out. It is a bit noisy on hardwood flooring, but not so loud that I can't tune it out after a while.

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't stay closed! 😣, Jan. 13 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars Noisy but fun!, March 7 2015
Kept my smart and hyper husky entertained, and he didn't immediately chew through or break it. It's large size fits his whole dinner and keeps him interested for a good half hour. As others have said, it's noisy on hardwood floors.

5.0 out of 5 stars My labs love flipping this over n over to get more treats, Feb. 2 2015
My labs love flipping this over n over to get more treats, keeps them busy for a good 30-45 minutes if I put their entire meal in here. It is also very strong, I can play keep away from my dogs by kicking it like a soccer ball.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dogs don't seem interested, Nov. 11 2013
Maybe it's just the dogs that I've given this ball to, but they don't seem too interested in it because it's pretty hard for the treats/kibble to fall out of the holes. A couple of dogs resorted to gnawing on the openings to try to get it out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, Sept. 20 2012
I thought this product was pretty decent. I bought it (received the XS/S) for my 11 lbs, year old Shih Tzu x Pekingese cross. She was hesitant at first but really got into pushing and whacking the kibble nibble around. She's very used to different kibble balls, so it took her no time to really get into it. She was occupied for literally an hour trying to get her dinner out of it. I thought it was a good size for her not too big, but it wasn't exactly "small" so it added to the challenge of trying to get her food out.

The only thing I don't like about the kibble nibble is the "adjustable" prongs. You have to be really careful to not to cut too much off if you want to maintain the difficulty of the product. You would have to start your dog on a separate easier kibble dispenser if you want to reserve the kibble nibble as a high difficulty toy, or buy multiples of the kibble nibble.

This product is a bit noisy, but for the price and the enrichment value for your dog I would recommend this product. Though I would mention one thing, you need to buy this for a persistent dog (or get your dog used to working for its food) if you plan to keep this toy at a hard level. I can see a dog giving up on this toy too easily and would be a waste of money.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a great interactive toy but the hole is kind of small ..., Aug. 26 2014
It's a great interactive toy but the hole is kind of small and hard to get the kibbles out once it's down to a small amount.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 25 2015
Amanda Dupuis (Wpg, Manitoba Canada) - See all my reviews
Great toy. Fits a whole meal in it and held up to our heavy chewing foster dog. Love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 26 2014
a little harder than expected but I am sure it will become a favourite

1.0 out of 5 stars too easy, June 27 2013
this is too easy for my shepherd as he is able to unscrew the ball in a matter of minutes and hence the objective of slowing down eating is not achieved.

PetSafe Busy Buddy BB-KIB-NIB-S-11 Small Kibble Nibble Feeder Ball