5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome toy! And half the price of a Kong :)
Published 17 months ago by Hardworker1ca

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay.
My dog liked it at first, but within a week he no longer touched it.

It is a great alternative to a kong. My dog was never a fan of kongs either so I think he is just being picky. I am sure other dogs would enjoy it.

Published 9 months ago by MeNe00712

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay., July 31 2014
My dog liked it at first, but within a week he no longer touched it.

It did have a weird texture inside of, I washed it like crazy because I had no idea what it was. It also smelled kind of bad. After washing a lot it all went away though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome toy! And half the price of a Kong :), Dec 24 2013
What I love about this toy is that it is similar in construction to the kong but cuter and half the price :). Bailey is thoroughly enjoying it and seeks it out when she wants to play. I also really like that you can remove the rubber nubbies inside to fit more or bigger treats - very important when you have to put your pet in a kennel for a little bit, keeps them occupied. Keep up the great work :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok product. Good for the price, Sept. 19 2014
Durable rubber and keeps my dog entertained. But when it first arrived it had a strong rubber smell. Had to soak it in soapy water and let it air out for a week before giving it to my dog. Wouldn't buy again but has lasted a year and my dog chews through everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a cheap thing that will last you long and make you dog happy!, Nov. 17 2014
Compared to the Kong this is way more cheaper, but there is less space for food and it is harder to clean then a kong ! but for the price ... My dog loves them ! I fill them with baby food or my home made apple sauce and let them in the freezer ! My dog don't really play with them when there if no food inside tho ! This is a cheap thing that will last you long and make you dog happy !

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, Feb. 5 2012
This review is from: PetSafe Busy Buddy BB-SQRL-L-11 Large Squirrel Dude Dog Toy (Misc.)
This squirrel was a bit larger than I anticipated but that just makes it even more durable. The hole at the bottom has 4 pieces that prevent the treats from falling out. As it is, it will take a determined dog to get the treats out. Our dog is less enthusiastic so, as the package tells you that you can, we trimmed them so the treats will fall out when it rolls or is dropped. Great value for the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and functional, Sept. 6 2014
Comparable in quality to a Kong but it was cheaper (as an add-on item). I like the adjustability of the opening to suit what you are putting inside it and the size of kibble if you are using it to feed your dog his/her meals. Once you cut off any of the prongs though you can't make it difficult again, so it's good to have a few of these at different difficulty levels and for different purposes. It's also cuter than a Kong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable toys, Dec 3 2014
L. Stephen (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
Holding up well so far two both my dogs (lab power chewer and rottweiler tug-of-war king). I'd suggest buying at least one for each dog and a spare for when it rolls under the couch if you don't want to crawl down right away because otherwise, my dogs get rather upset. I chose to go with the medium and both dogs seem content with that size. The lowest bulge of the body on a medium is about the size of a tennis ball.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not interested - picky Pooch, June 24 2014
I'm sure its that she isnt all that interested in food. Jack Russell poochie say neh for the Squirrel Dude.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is A Good One, Jan. 18 2015
This toy was not my dog's first choice at first but he has grown to love it. It is durable and challenging. I left the tabs long enough so he has to work at it which keeps him occupied when he is left alone at home. He loves tossing this around and dropping it down the stairs. It had a strong smell when it arrived, which thankfully wore off. A good toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's durable and easy to put treats in, March 31 2015
My french bulldog puppy loves this! It's durable and easy to put treats in, but trickier to get them out.
This, filled with treats keeps her busy for about 15 minutes, which is a nice break, as she is a very active dog.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›