biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Size: SmallChange
Price:$3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 9, 2014
Pros:
- Easily fits my dog's kibble and small treats. Rubber is flexible enough to squeeze in a large treat.
- Two sides to stuff keeps my dog busy
- Durable: my dog chews on this and tosses it around
- Can be made less difficult by cutting the rubber "spikes" inside that keep the food in.
- Great price: you won't find a cheaper treat dispensing toy that works this well.

Cons:
- Hard to clean with the small opening

Update:
After a few months I've noticed my dog has mastered his technique and can get his treats out in the fraction of the time. I had originally cut down the "spikes" to make it easier for him and now wish I hadn't. If it seems too difficult at first, your dog will learn. As well, after a few months of chewing, the vents on the balls are slowly starting to open wider.

Regardless, still the best treat dispensing toy I've bought. I will be purchasing another.
on January 19, 2015
My dog is quite a chewer and destroys Tuff Toys in minutes....even the 10 rating ones.
I was worried he'd rip this thing apart but so far hasn't been able to even make a dent. He is very interested in it and keeps chewing, playing tug of war with it and fetching, even with no treats in it.

Cons: I tried the treat thing, even cutting spikes to get the treats out easier...but to no avail. So in terms of a treat dispensing toy - this one failed for me.
Still happy as my pup seems interested and eager to chew but is not able to destroy it.
on March 27, 2015
Maybe my dog just doesn't get how to get the treats out but even without them he loves it (it bounces a little) and mostly he had it for a couple of days now and hasn't been able to destroy it yet, wich is exactly what i was looking for. So if your dog is a little destroyer like mine and his toys (even expensive ones) don't last 24h, you need this toy!!
on December 9, 2013
I bought this toy for my 10 month old yorkie, as he is an active dog and would not touch his dry food unless I added some more flavour to it or filled his kong toy with it. He liked chewing on this toy itself, and once I filled it with some of his kibble, he would start licking the sides until some food came out. Then he learned if he rolled it, more food would come out, and it has kept him occupied and wanting to eat his dry food! My only regret is that I didn't get a bigger size, as the ends don't hold as much food as I'd like (about a quarter cup, between the two ends). I just have to fill it up once it empties, which takes him about 10-15 minutes. However it is a great toy that my dog can carry in his mouth and play with. Good interactive toy for a curious dog.
on January 27, 2012
Not a very good product for my dogs. My dogs were not at all interested in trying to get food out, it is hard to get it out of the toy
on November 26, 2015
It's a Christmas gift so it hasn't been used yet. I expect it will work well and it is the right size for a small/medium dog. But what I don't like is that it has that very strong silicone smell and having it out in the open for more than a week already hasn't made the smell go away. Not sure the dog will like that smell much. Maybe the treats will keep it attracted to the toy. I would have rated it higher if not for the smell.
on November 24, 2014
My puppy wants (or does anyway) to love this so much, but apparently what's not mentioned on Amazon is this is recommended for dogs 8 lbs and up. I found the guidelines on another website. I should have gotten extra small as he's unable to get the treats out properly. I also found you have to use very small treats in order for him to get them out. I have cut the prongs off the ends so we will see if that helps with ease of use.
on December 11, 2015
Very interesting toy, my miniature poodle puppy seems to love it but... it stinks so bad!!! I am not sure I will keep it because it makes me nauseous and I can't help but think it has to be noxious... I am trying to get rid of the smell by letting it soak in soapy water, but I will definitely give my puppy a bath as he seems to have retained the smell from today's use.

Jouet intéressant, hybride entre un os, des balles attachées et un jouet de dentition, mais... et c'est fulgurant, il sent épouvantablement mauvais. Une odeur chimique à lever le coeur; j'ai de la difficulté à croire que le jouet peut ne pas être toxique... Je lui donne une chance en le laissant tremper, mais je vais devoir laver mon chien puisqu'il est sorti de sa session de jeu, imprégné de cette odeur...

Dommage.
on December 21, 2015
Hands down the best $5 I have ever spent. I was wary at first as our lab has destroyed all of his other toys and treat balls, but this one has held up. We've had it for a week and not even one tooth mark.

I didn't bother cutting the prongs - it does make it quite hard for the treats to come out, but he doesn't seem to care. It keeps him occupied for hours on end. I started off with treats but have since switched to a small kibble pellet.

Only thing I've noticed is that it does seem to make him very thirsty - just make sure to keep the water dish filled!
on January 24, 2016
Great toy. Nice to insert PB in the cracks. I couldn't fit treats in the extremities because they were too narrow and my puppy would be frustrated trying to get it out. That said, the best feature according to me is that it is made with a soft material so it does not make much sound on the hardwood floor when Axel plays with it. Also, second best thing, when I play fetch with Axel, due to the toy's material and odd shape, the toy always rebounds in an unexpected direction, which really excites Axel and stimulates his alertness.