5.0 out of 5 stars Best Treat Dispensing Toy I've Tried.
Pros:
- Easily fits my dog's kibble and small treats. Rubber is flexible enough to squeeze in a large treat.
- Two sides to stuff keeps my dog busy
- Durable: my dog chews on this and tosses it around
- Can be made less difficult by cutting the rubber "spikes" inside that keep the food in.
- Great price: you won't find a cheaper treat dispensing...
Published 2 months ago by Liz

1.0 out of 5 stars Busy Buddy Waggle
Not a very good product for my dogs. My dogs were not at all interested in trying to get food out, it is hard to get it out of the toy
Published on Jan. 27 2012 by Melody L. Evans

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Treat Dispensing Toy I've Tried., Dec 9 2014
Pros:
- Two sides to stuff keeps my dog busy
- Durable: my dog chews on this and tosses it around
- Great price: you won't find a cheaper treat dispensing toy that works this well.

Cons:
- Hard to clean with the small opening

Update:
After a few months I've noticed my dog has mastered his technique and can get his treats out in the fraction of the time. I had originally cut down the "spikes" to make it easier for him and now wish I hadn't. If it seems too difficult at first, your dog will learn. As well, after a few months of chewing, the vents on the balls are slowly starting to open wider.

Regardless, still the best treat dispensing toy I've bought. I will be purchasing another.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chew Toy - YES, Treat dispensing - NO, Jan. 19 2015
My dog is quite a chewer and destroys Tuff Toys in minutes....even the 10 rating ones.
I was worried he'd rip this thing apart but so far hasn't been able to even make a dent. He is very interested in it and keeps chewing, playing tug of war with it and fetching, even with no treats in it.

Cons: I tried the treat thing, even cutting spikes to get the treats out easier...but to no avail. So in terms of a treat dispensing toy - this one failed for me.
Still happy as my pup seems interested and eager to chew but is not able to destroy it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Busy Buddy Waggle, Jan. 27 2012
This review is from: PetSafe Busy Buddy BB-WAG-S-11 Small Waggle Dog Toy (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Size guidelines not mentioned on Amazon, Nov. 24 2014
Crystal (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
My puppy wants (or does anyway) to love this so much, but apparently what's not mentioned on Amazon is this is recommended for dogs 8 lbs and up. I found the guidelines on another website. I should have gotten extra small as he's unable to get the treats out properly. I also found you have to use very small treats in order for him to get them out. I have cut the prongs off the ends so we will see if that helps with ease of use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved Yes, But No Match For My Dog, Jan. 18 2015
My dog loved this toy but unfortunately was able to rip through it quite quickly. The material is not durable enough for serious chewers. It did keep him interested for a long time. It was challenging enough that the treats don't just drop out easily, I love the shape, the bounce and the double treat capacity. If this toy was stronger to withstand the gnawing of my persistent pooch, it would get a higher rating for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars difficulty is adjustable, Oct. 4 2014
Kept my dog busy! He likes throwing it around.. I wonder why people who reviewed it before me says that it is too hard for their dogs when there is an instruction at the back that says you can cut the flaps on the toy to make it easier. I did and my dog is happy! Nice smell too

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and fun, yet might have chemicals, Oct. 8 2014
Wonderful toy and my dogs love it, but it came feeling sticky and I hope there aren't too many chemicals on the outside. I cleaned it off but it forever is scented to the point that I know when it's near. Again, really well made, fun toy, I just hope it's safe for my dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yellow lab loved this., July 14 2014
Yellow lab loved this......3 months old....played with it to get all his energy out...acts as a good chew toy....the material is excellent quality....

3.0 out of 5 stars This product is ok. My dog doesn't find it ..., July 4 2014
This product is ok. My dog doesn't find it very interesting and it is difficult for him to get the treats out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps him busy!, Dec 9 2013
I bought this toy for my 10 month old yorkie, as he is an active dog and would not touch his dry food unless I added some more flavour to it or filled his kong toy with it. He liked chewing on this toy itself, and once I filled it with some of his kibble, he would start licking the sides until some food came out. Then he learned if he rolled it, more food would come out, and it has kept him occupied and wanting to eat his dry food! My only regret is that I didn't get a bigger size, as the ends don't hold as much food as I'd like (about a quarter cup, between the two ends). I just have to fill it up once it empties, which takes him about 10-15 minutes. However it is a great toy that my dog can carry in his mouth and play with. Good interactive toy for a curious dog.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›