4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps him busy!
Published 7 months ago by Sherise Charles

1.0 out of 5 stars Busy Buddy Waggle
Not a very good product for my dogs. My dogs were not at all interested in trying to get food out, it is hard to get it out of the toy
Published on Jan. 27 2012 by Melody L. Evans

1.0 out of 5 stars Busy Buddy Waggle, Jan. 27 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars This product is ok. My dog doesn't find it ..., July 4 2014
This review is from: Busy Buddy Waggle (Misc.)
This product is ok. My dog doesn't find it very interesting and it is difficult for him to get the treats out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps him busy!, Dec 9 2013
This review is from: Busy Buddy Waggle (Misc.)
I bought this toy for my 10 month old yorkie, as he is an active dog and would not touch his dry food unless I added some more flavour to it or filled his kong toy with it. He liked chewing on this toy itself, and once I filled it with some of his kibble, he would start licking the sides until some food came out. Then he learned if he rolled it, more food would come out, and it has kept him occupied and wanting to eat his dry food! My only regret is that I didn't get a bigger size, as the ends don't hold as much food as I'd like (about a quarter cup, between the two ends). I just have to fill it up once it empties, which takes him about 10-15 minutes. However it is a great toy that my dog can carry in his mouth and play with. Good interactive toy for a curious dog.

Busy Buddy Waggle