march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools vpcflyout ca_ty_gno

Size: Small|Change
Price:$3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 9, 2014
Pros:
- Easily fits my dog's kibble and small treats. Rubber is flexible enough to squeeze in a large treat.
- Two sides to stuff keeps my dog busy
- Durable: my dog chews on this and tosses it around
- Can be made less difficult by cutting the rubber "spikes" inside that keep the food in.
- Great price: you won't find a cheaper treat dispensing toy that works this well.

Cons:
- Hard to clean with the small opening (update: can put in dishwasher)
- Although durable, my dog has manged to chew through the rubber after a few months (bear in mind we stuff these every day with his food and he is a large dog)

Update:
After a few months I've noticed my dog has mastered his technique and can get his treats out in the fraction of the time. I had originally cut down the "spikes" to make it easier for him and now wish I hadn't. If it seems too difficult at first, your dog will learn. As well, after a few months of chewing, the vents on the balls are slowly starting to open wider. I have now bought 4 of these over the course of a year and have thrown 1 out due to enough wear and tear that it wasn't holding food.

Regardless, still the best treat dispensing toy I've bought. I will be purchasing another.
on January 19, 2015
My dog is quite a chewer and destroys Tuff Toys in minutes....even the 10 rating ones.
I was worried he'd rip this thing apart but so far hasn't been able to even make a dent. He is very interested in it and keeps chewing, playing tug of war with it and fetching, even with no treats in it.

Cons: I tried the treat thing, even cutting spikes to get the treats out easier...but to no avail. So in terms of a treat dispensing toy - this one failed for me.
Still happy as my pup seems interested and eager to chew but is not able to destroy it.
on March 27, 2015
Maybe my dog just doesn't get how to get the treats out but even without them he loves it (it bounces a little) and mostly he had it for a couple of days now and hasn't been able to destroy it yet, wich is exactly what i was looking for. So if your dog is a little destroyer like mine and his toys (even expensive ones) don't last 24h, you need this toy!!
on December 9, 2013
I bought this toy for my 10 month old yorkie, as he is an active dog and would not touch his dry food unless I added some more flavour to it or filled his kong toy with it. He liked chewing on this toy itself, and once I filled it with some of his kibble, he would start licking the sides until some food came out. Then he learned if he rolled it, more food would come out, and it has kept him occupied and wanting to eat his dry food! My only regret is that I didn't get a bigger size, as the ends don't hold as much food as I'd like (about a quarter cup, between the two ends). I just have to fill it up once it empties, which takes him about 10-15 minutes. However it is a great toy that my dog can carry in his mouth and play with. Good interactive toy for a curious dog.
on January 27, 2012
Not a very good product for my dogs. My dogs were not at all interested in trying to get food out, it is hard to get it out of the toy
on November 26, 2015
It's a Christmas gift so it hasn't been used yet. I expect it will work well and it is the right size for a small/medium dog. But what I don't like is that it has that very strong silicone smell and having it out in the open for more than a week already hasn't made the smell go away. Not sure the dog will like that smell much. Maybe the treats will keep it attracted to the toy. I would have rated it higher if not for the smell.
on November 24, 2014
My puppy wants (or does anyway) to love this so much, but apparently what's not mentioned on Amazon is this is recommended for dogs 8 lbs and up. I found the guidelines on another website. I should have gotten extra small as he's unable to get the treats out properly. I also found you have to use very small treats in order for him to get them out. I have cut the prongs off the ends so we will see if that helps with ease of use.
on February 10, 2016
My dogs hate it and it stinks. Very difficult to get a treat into, never mind getting it out.
on July 6, 2015
This toy smells of chemicals, my dog would have nothing to do with it, I threw it away.
on December 15, 2015
I had to throw this out as I could never get the noxious rubber smell to abate. Detergent and bleach failed. It's too bad because the pup actually liked the toy although it was impossible to get treats out of it.

See 1 answered question