Top positive review
7 people found this helpful
Best Treat Dispensing Toy I've Tried.
on December 9, 2014
- Easily fits my dog's kibble and small treats. Rubber is flexible enough to squeeze in a large treat.
- Two sides to stuff keeps my dog busy
- Durable: my dog chews on this and tosses it around
- Can be made less difficult by cutting the rubber "spikes" inside that keep the food in.
- Great price: you won't find a cheaper treat dispensing toy that works this well.
- Hard to clean with the small opening (update: can put in dishwasher)
- Although durable, my dog has manged to chew through the rubber after a few months (bear in mind we stuff these every day with his food and he is a large dog)
After a few months I've noticed my dog has mastered his technique and can get his treats out in the fraction of the time. I had originally cut down the "spikes" to make it easier for him and now wish I hadn't. If it seems too difficult at first, your dog will learn. As well, after a few months of chewing, the vents on the balls are slowly starting to open wider. I have now bought 4 of these over the course of a year and have thrown 1 out due to enough wear and tear that it wasn't holding food.
Regardless, still the best treat dispensing toy I've bought. I will be purchasing another.