5.0 out of 5 stars Best Treat Dispensing Toy I've Tried.
With the exception of bison bones, no toy can keep my lab x busy. Kong filling is out in no time, kibble comes easily out of twist toys and plush toys are brutally massacred in minutes. All that changed when I bought this toy.

Published 18 days ago by LR

1.0 out of 5 stars Busy Buddy Waggle
Not a very good product for my dogs. My dogs were not at all interested in trying to get food out, it is hard to get it out of the toy
Published on Jan. 27 2012 by Melody L. Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Treat Dispensing Toy I've Tried., Dec 9 2014

This toy is practically a pet sitter. I stuff it with kibble or small treats each day and it keeps my dog busy for longer than any toy yet. He chews on it, tosses it around and loves this thing. Because you can stuff both sides, it keeps him busier than most toys.

When I first bought it, I didn't cut the rubber spikes inside and it was too hard for my dog to get treats out. Now that he's had it for awhile, he's mastered his technique and it takes him half the time (still a great toy though). I intend on buying a second toy and not cutting the spikes for a more challenging toy (and two toys means even more to keep him busy while I'm at work). So be careful cutting the spikes as it may seem difficult at first but your dog will catch on quickly.

I would not hesitate to recommend this toy. The only con I have is that my dog chewing on the toy leaves little bits of treats on my carpets. Small price to pay for how busy it keeps him.

1.0 out of 5 stars Busy Buddy Waggle, Jan. 27 2012
This review is from: PetSafe Busy Buddy BB-WAG-S-11 Small Waggle Dog Toy (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Size guidelines not mentioned on Amazon, Nov. 24 2014
Crystal (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
My puppy wants (or does anyway) to love this so much, but apparently what's not mentioned on Amazon is this is recommended for dogs 8 lbs and up. I found the guidelines on another website. I should have gotten extra small as he's unable to get the treats out properly. I also found you have to use very small treats in order for him to get them out. I have cut the prongs off the ends so we will see if that helps with ease of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars difficulty is adjustable, Oct. 4 2014
Kept my dog busy! He likes throwing it around.. I wonder why people who reviewed it before me says that it is too hard for their dogs when there is an instruction at the back that says you can cut the flaps on the toy to make it easier. I did and my dog is happy! Nice smell too

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and fun, yet might have chemicals, Oct. 8 2014
Wonderful toy and my dogs love it, but it came feeling sticky and I hope there aren't too many chemicals on the outside. I cleaned it off but it forever is scented to the point that I know when it's near. Again, really well made, fun toy, I just hope it's safe for my dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yellow lab loved this., July 14 2014
Yellow lab loved this......3 months old....played with it to get all his energy out...acts as a good chew toy....the material is excellent quality....

3.0 out of 5 stars This product is ok. My dog doesn't find it ..., July 4 2014
This product is ok. My dog doesn't find it very interesting and it is difficult for him to get the treats out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps him busy!, Dec 9 2013
I bought this toy for my 10 month old yorkie, as he is an active dog and would not touch his dry food unless I added some more flavour to it or filled his kong toy with it. He liked chewing on this toy itself, and once I filled it with some of his kibble, he would start licking the sides until some food came out. Then he learned if he rolled it, more food would come out, and it has kept him occupied and wanting to eat his dry food! My only regret is that I didn't get a bigger size, as the ends don't hold as much food as I'd like (about a quarter cup, between the two ends). I just have to fill it up once it empties, which takes him about 10-15 minutes. However it is a great toy that my dog can carry in his mouth and play with. Good interactive toy for a curious dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, Aug. 16 2013
My dog loves it! Good quality.
It is very durable and does not cause mess or noise. Easy to be cleaned.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... husky got this for xmas and it was his favourite present. Very durable, Dec 26 2014
My husky got this for xmas and it was his favourite present. Very durable.

PetSafe Busy Buddy BB-WAG-S-11 Small Waggle Dog Toy