5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!!
I purchased the Rhino DVD release several years ago and have been waiting for the last part of the 3rd season to be released but they never did. So this box set is great b/c it has the complete 3 seasons with bonus materials all for a very reasonable price. Where I paid the same price for just season 1 and 2. I recommend this if you are a big Jem fan.
Published 23 months ago by Sarah Ho

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
OK
Published 14 days ago by lingar007

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!!, Sept. 23 2012
This review is from: Jem and the Holograms: The Truly Outrageous Complete Series (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Th reason for my rich childhood, Nov. 24 2013
I now understand where my infatuation with MUSIC comes from ... it's all from Jem and her gorgeous back-up all-female band, the Holograms. Let me begin first by saying, I have been longing for this series for a VERY long time and at long last, it has been released! For those of you who hear a slight "echo" on only some of the opening credits of some of the episodes or a slight variation in colour...please note that this series is from the 1980s and animation quality back then is nowhere near the level it is today. Please keep in mind that this is restored film from the '80s transferred to DVD. Yes, there is a lot of "high-quality" Jem episodes online on YouTube in HD but you will not find this sold on DVD anywhere. Thank you to the tireless efforts of Jem fans who have posted episodes online in HD quality that is absolutely stunning but if you are a true fan of the series, appreciate the quality of a hit '80s animated series as it was intended to be viewed! This DVD collection has all the episodes in pristine quality and you can tell the animation is brilliant in some episodes (no doubt, from the Japanese animation studios). All of the episodes are complete and present in this collection! The sound quality is very good and there is a "video Jukebox" at the end of each disc, so if you LOVE the tunes, you can listen to all the songs, one after the other, in succession!

Buy this series if you grew up watching it and love the glory that is Jem! This cartoon is my SOUL source of inspiration and I am glad that Shout! finally released it. I sing along to all the songs and dance to the upbeat tunes...I love Jem, she is TRULY OUTRAGEOUS!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Outrageous, Oct. 26 2013
Chad (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
I remember watching this on cable with my sister on Saturday mornings. Great cartoon from the 80's, for boys as much as for girls. Packaging it great, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars A+++ Truly Outrageous!, Sept. 30 2013
I love Jem
I'm so happy to have all three seasons finally!
Now I can watch my childhood favourite show time and time again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Outrageous!, June 16 2014
A fabulous collection! I love this set! So wonderful to have all the episodes together, from beginning to end. I absolutely loved Jem as a little girl and it's amazing how much joy comes back watching these episodes again as an adult. I highly recommend this set to any Jem fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome delivery time!, June 13 2014
Monique G. Hawkins "Ivy" (Texas) - See all my reviews
Great to deal with. Great product! One of my favorite cartoons as a child. Jem Rocks.
Would recommend to anyone!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Outrageous!, June 7 2014
This was one of the few shows my sister and I could watch on TV at the same time back in the 80s. I got this for her birthday and she squeaked like a kitten. It was outrageous!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A "truly" great show!, June 3 2014
T. Norris (Canada) - See all my reviews
I loved this show when I was a young girl. This was on sale at a great price, so I bought it! My young daughter and I enjoy watching it together now, and it makes me smile every time she sings the theme song :) Great stroll down memory lane!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jem And The Holograms, June 1 2014
Watched this in the mornings before dropping my daughter off at the sitter. Was near the end of the series and the station stopped showing it. Now my (all 3) kids can watch from the beginning. Stands the test of time well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, good times!, May 31 2014
My girlfriend will singing along happy for a long time! Great extra features, karaoke is fun, and songs will stick in your head!

Jem and the Holograms: The Truly Outrageous Complete Series