4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Job
Having bought a Le Pan TC 970 over the holidays, I hesitated to purchase this item as it is for the HP tablet but after reading a review on this site mentionning it would fit my tablet I made the purchase. Received it the next day of my order (That was super fast) and it fits well and is perfect for what It is intended for which is protect my tablet and make it stand for...
Published on Jan. 6 2012 by Rene

3.0 out of 5 stars Targus Touchpad Case
The case serves my needs. It is well contructed and is easy to use. The top leather corners are difficult to move when inserting or removing the touchpad. Hopefull they will not become unsewn or torn off with repeated use. Would I recommend to others, probably, but since this is my first touchpad and case, I have little criteria by which to make the decision. Leo
Published on March 26 2012 by arrep

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Len Pan 10" Tablet, March 9 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Targus THZ07202US Truss Case/Stand for HP TouchPad (Black/Gray) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Personal Computers)
If you have a LePan 10" tablet and looking for a well built case for it, you should consider this one. It was designed for HP Touchpad, but it fits my LePan II almost perfectly. I am sure it will fit LePan I too. It's a bit bulky but I can live with it. You can set your screen at different angles for viewing. I'll recommend this case for owners of the LePan I & II.

5.0 out of 5 stars targus leather truss, March 7 2012
Targus THZ07202CA Leather Truss for HP TouchPad (Black)
It is very well manufactured the quality is very good and it fits my le pan II perfectly. I think that it is important to have a case for the tablet to protect it and at the same time you can position the tablet at the best viewing angle. I was not sure that it would fit the le pan II that well, it would have been nice to have known it before purchasing, also it would have been usefull if a strap would have been included. I am satisfied by that purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid product, Feb. 16 2012
D. Burrows - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This is a very solid case, providing good protection and multiple angles. It has three slots providing the stablest angles but in reality you can set it up to just about any angle between these slots because of the case providing enough friction to keep the Touchpad in position. There's a leather strap attached to the case by a strong elastic cord sewed to the narrow ends of the case (running lengthwise). It can be pushed behind the case when you want it out of the way. When you close the case you pull it over the top to keep the case closed.

The only minor quibble I have about this is more to do with the Touchpad itself. You either have the speakers facing up or toward the base, which is likely to muffle sound a bit. But if you face them up, then the volume button is harder to get to. As I said, a minor quibble since the case doesn't actually obstruct anything. Speakers, volume, power, micro-usb and headphone jack are all accessible.

5.0 out of 5 stars More Than Suitable for the LePan Tablet, Feb. 12 2012
I originally bought one for my Le Pan TC 970 9.7-Inch Multi-Touch LCD Google Android Tablet PCtablet on a chance to see if it would work and how much modification (if any) would be involved. I was quite surprised the leather truss didn't require any modification at all - the standard Android buttons are left uncovered, and the power, volume, SD cover and headphone jack are all free as well. The tablet fits snugly into the case without sliding around or feeling loose, and the stand setup works well for watching movies or videos. The only downside with it, and it's not a fault of the case but rather the design of the tablet, is because the speakers are on the back you lose a bit of volume when it's in the case. All in all it's a great fit and a great, simple design for the case. No mods required and it just works. Ordering a second one now for my daughters Le Pan TC 970 9.7-Inch Multi-Touch LCD Google Android Tablet PCtablet as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, Feb. 12 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I own a LePan tablet and this case fits it perfectly. It seems solid and well-built and is professional-looking. You wont be dissappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, Feb. 8 2012
The stand is well designed for landscape use but has no utility for the portrait mode. Other than that it is very nice.
Feels good to the touch and is sturdy in all three positions for view.
A tad on the heavy side too, my Le Pad becomes unusable for one hand reading.
I consider it a good buy. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, Feb. 2 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Be it on the go or in your lap as you use your HP TouchPad, the Targus Leather Truss for the HP TouchPad works out more than I expected. The tablet is safe yet functional. This is not the first time I have purchased Targus products. I recommend this item to anyone who has a HP touchpad.

4.0 out of 5 stars iPad Truss, Jan. 28 2012
I love the iPad cover/stand. The only downfall is there is no hole for the back camera...not a big issue for me..

4.0 out of 5 stars Ordered in Error, Jan. 27 2012
Ordered this in error for an Acer so it was returned. But it did look well made. Too bad it didn't fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case..fits perfectly for Le Pan tablet, Jan. 27 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Good case with a nice feel and is perfect for the Le Pan Tablet. I purchased the HP Touchpad model and it fits my needs very nicely.