march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on March 9, 2012
If you have a LePan 10" tablet and looking for a well built case for it, you should consider this one. It was designed for HP Touchpad, but it fits my LePan II almost perfectly. I am sure it will fit LePan I too. It's a bit bulky but I can live with it. You can set your screen at different angles for viewing. I'll recommend this case for owners of the LePan I & II.
on February 8, 2012
The stand is well designed for landscape use but has no utility for the portrait mode. Other than that it is very nice.
Feels good to the touch and is sturdy in all three positions for view.
A tad on the heavy side too, my Le Pad becomes unusable for one hand reading.
I consider it a good buy. I would recommend it.
on February 2, 2012
Be it on the go or in your lap as you use your HP TouchPad, the Targus Leather Truss for the HP TouchPad works out more than I expected. The tablet is safe yet functional. This is not the first time I have purchased Targus products. I recommend this item to anyone who has a HP touchpad.
on November 28, 2013
I had another targus case for my playbook. It is good, durable. that is why I purchase this. It is made from genuine leather, so the touch is good.
on February 12, 2012
I own a LePan tablet and this case fits it perfectly. It seems solid and well-built and is professional-looking. You wont be dissappointed.
on March 16, 2013
Works great, looks good and is of good quality, a definite good choice and would recommend this one for Le Pan 9.7 inch - fits perfect.
on January 27, 2012
Good case with a nice feel and is perfect for the Le Pan Tablet. I purchased the HP Touchpad model and it fits my needs very nicely.
on January 28, 2012
I love the iPad cover/stand. The only downfall is there is no hole for the back camera...not a big issue for me..
on March 5, 2013
Well built. Fits my Le Pa II. Bit heavy though. Could have a handle or strong tying string to carry easily.
on January 27, 2012
Ordered this in error for an Acer so it was returned. But it did look well made. Too bad it didn't fit!