biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange

on September 3, 2012
Received quickly up blister! The product had the bilingual version english / french.

I'm very happy! I hope that the next orders, shall have more the bilingual version english / french. Thanks!

Best regards
JC Liberatore
on April 12, 2013
I thought that this first season was great, so my father watched it and he loved it. Two thumbs up. I will have to get the second season as soon as I can.
on June 30, 2012
Product arrived well ahead of schedule in eaxcellent condition. I love the show and was really happy to get it at such a good price so quickly.
on July 31, 2015
I never knew that I would fall in love with this show, but I did! So, nice to finally have it in glorious HD quality! I love the plot line, I love the characters dynamic and who can say no to gorgeous views of Hawaii?
on September 25, 2015
My family was a huge fan of the original Hawaii Five-O series. Now I am hooked on this show. I missed the first two seasons so this is really catching me up on the story line. What a great cast as well.
on June 14, 2012
Excellente série! Beaucoup d'action et d'humour! Vivement le coffret de la deuxième saison !!Belle qualité en Blu-Ray. Un bon remake de l'ancienne série!
on October 13, 2015
I loved watching the original Hawaii-Five-O Series and certainly enjoy this latest venture. Great characters and actors. DVD's arrived as promised.
on January 14, 2016
I quite enjoyed re-watching it. Had many of the Alex O'Loughlin best stunts and developed the initial cast. Bought it on sale under $ 10
on May 25, 2015
I love Hawaii five o (the new one that is. Not the original old one) Steve is so hot! 😍
on August 22, 2014
Tout est parfait comme je l'avais espérer, merci.