march boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Introducing Kindle Oasis Furniture Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

on September 23, 2011
In season 3 of Sanctuary, they were awarded with 20 episodes instead of the regular 13 episode format. It paid off. They did a great stop progressing the storyline of the series, progressing the storyline of all the characters and I can't wait to see the next season. If you are a fan of Sanctuary or just a general fan of Sci Fi, you owe it to yourself to Support Sanctuary and all of Sci Fi and get these DVDs.
on February 12, 2012
I really enjoyed Amanda Tapping in Stargate. This is why I watched this series. I am disappointed it is ending. Looking forward to the fourth season. All the other acters are excellent too. It is always fun to watch new acters. The special affects are awesome. It is very sad the Sci-fi is not recognized better for awards.
on March 30, 2014
This completes my collection of this series and I found the series quite enjoyable. A good series shot in Canada for the most part and I've always been fascinated wondering if there are facilities somewhere housing strange creatures or life forms. Amanda Tapping isn't hard to look at either. Recommended for folks who have an active imagination.
on April 9, 2013
Once you can except the premise this is a fun show to watch. The cgi is amazing and Amanda Tapping is very good as Helen Magnus. The only thing I didn't really like was the episodes just end and are continued 2or3 shows later.
Surprised it's Canadian. If you like sci-fi it's worth the money
on December 14, 2014
I ordered this to complete my set. It was everything I expected. As a fan of Sci Fi, (including Stargate) and most "monster dramas" (Buffy/Angel and such), this is a slightly different take...and quite entertaining!
on November 9, 2011
this movie series is very good and the story line is great. i liked amanda tapping in sg1 and recommend this series to everyone .
on October 27, 2015
product arrived in shawdy state, many of the dvd's scratch beyond use.
on February 4, 2016
Fantastic Watching
on March 25, 2016
super
on April 17, 2013
I was looking for Sanctuary season 3 at a reasonable price and this suited my needs perfectly. If your a fan shop here.