biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Blu-rayChange

Loved it
on May 9, 2015
Love that season !!
on March 1, 2015
great just what I ordered thanks
on December 21, 2014
What can I say,a very good series.
on July 31, 2014
Best show in my opinion! Great acting, great writing and great cinematography!!!
on February 21, 2014
Been a fan of this from its inception. Have always had a fascination with Roman history and with gladiators as well. Great follow-up series after the lead actor was diagnosed with cancer and later passed (I think he has passed away) due to the cancer he had. Very graphic and violent as such to be expected with gladiatorial combat, and a great deal of sexuality, nudity and sex within this series. Overall a great purchase on sale and a welcome addition to my collection.
on January 30, 2014
I used to stream this show online. Still, I loved it and it was my favorite. I loved it so much that I purchased all the seasons in blu-ray and by jupiter's cock, this show is incredible in blu-ray. A well deserved purchase!

By the way, Gannicus character is awesome.
on January 7, 2014
I know this is the "beginning". Its not bad - lots of fight scenes in it and really tells the story from before Spartacus and how the other characters play out.