5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Five - DVD
Was one of the best that we have seen of the Fast and the Furious movies and are looking forward to the next instalment to come out.
Published on Feb. 2 2012 by Hilarie Montgomery

2.0 out of 5 stars Fast & Furious 5
You will notice I ordered a second copy because this copy was not suited for the North American DVDs it is not Blue Ray....something is wrong.....I still have the disc but cannot use....I will continue to buy from you but in this case wrong....Norman Goldie
Published 4 months ago by Norman Goldie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Five - DVD, Feb. 2 2012
Hilarie Montgomery "Happy after 8 years" (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love fast 5, April 3 2013
David Moniz (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fast Five (Extended Edition) (Blu-ray + DVD) (Bilingual) (Blu-ray)
Thought this was gonna be the last one, so glad it isn't. Don't stop making fast and furious films please.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best in the series, Jan. 29 2013
The image quality and sound are amazong. The movie is full of action and is one of the best in the series

5.0 out of 5 stars For my collection, Dec 27 2012
I wasn't in a big rush to get this movie buth with the great service from amazon my wife and I were able to watch all the series

4.0 out of 5 stars The Best In The Series, Sept. 9 2011
James D White (Toronto, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
I have to say Fast Four was far from the best in the series and I was concerned when I heard about this movie because I had heard very little about it. But I was blow away at how good it was.

I loved Fast One, Fast Two was OK never saw Fast Three and Fast Four was better than Fast Two, but this might be the best compared to the first one if not better. The story goes like this Dom is broken out of jail and they end up in Rio. Some guy frames them on a job but they end up with the precious cargo and forces international FBI agent's to be dispatched, along with the main crime lord in Rio. Everyone wants Dom and the gang and what they have, the prize is 100 million dollars.

I have to say this movie is bundles of fun, there are car chase's, gun fights and just fights. It was fun from beginning to end, and adding in all the characters from the previous movies with the Rock as the FBI agent made it into a great ensemble cast. My only complaint would have to be there were very little racing scenes but that would have messed up the flow of the movie. However I feel there is going to be a deleted scene where Dom acquires a car and it was not shown.

I really enjoyed this movie from the action to the car racing and the hot women, this movie is one not to be missed. And don't forget to stay after the credit's there is a special treat at the end. I have to say this is highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars I give the movie 5 stars but not..., Dec 30 2011
I thought the movie was awesome, and would recommend it to any one looking for a good entertaining movie to watch. My only issue is that I bought Blu-Ray version which says it comes with an extended ending, and after watching the movie I didn't see any extra extended ending.

Ah well. Movie was still great. Waiting for Fast Six :)

5.0 out of 5 stars FAST FIVE, April 17 2014
I have been watching, and enjoying, all the movies of this franchise, immensely. It is such a shame about Walker, but his brothers may help get 7 finished.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, April 5 2014
Jusqu'à maintenant c'est le film de la série que j'ai le plus aimé. Du vrai bonbon, je le recommande à tous ceux qui aiment les films d'action.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fast & Furious 5, Feb. 28 2014
This review is from: Fast And Furious 5 (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Five Extended Edition Blu-ray, Feb. 24 2014
I have all the other fast and the furious so this is for my collection add on so that I would have them all

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Fast Five (Extended Edition) (Blu-ray + DVD) (Bilingual)
CDN$ 22.99 CDN$ 18.98