5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted
Got this on sale for 10 bucks and couldn't be happier. A simple Breakdown for anyone curious.

HD picture Quality is 5/5

Surround Sound is Fantastic 5/5

Is not Bare Bones 4/5

Overall what I got for what I paid 5/5
Published 22 months ago by Rob

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok.
It was an ok movie. Not the greatest of them all. A little confusing with the Professors character, but it told the story of the x-men when they were younger.
Published 11 months ago by Lisa Derouchie

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3 2014
Gabriel Daniel (Montreal, Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: X-Men: First Class [Blu-ray + Digital Copy] (Bilingual) (Blu-ray)
Très bon service et produit.
Merci,
Gabriel Daniel

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, July 1 2014
Very dvd and excellent movie I didn't know that a good movie like this one could exist I recommand it to my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars X.MEN FIRST CLASS, June 23 2014
I have collected X-Men comics for over 30 years. The Marvel movies are better than the comics. I love them, and this one in particular.

4.0 out of 5 stars X-Men, June 22 2014
Love this movie. Great cast. The X-series keep getting better in my opinion. Shipped fast and was a decent price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good flick!, June 12 2014
This was a solid action-super hero type of story. Perhaps not the most deep of the x-men films, but definately worth a watch. There were lots of nods to the other films and comics, but not so much that you would get lost if this is your first x-men experience. It is great to see the young version of all of my favourite characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars the super hero movie I was waiting for, May 29 2014
Movie shipped fast got it about half a week early

As for the movie its self, first class was the first Xmen movie I've seen and left me craving more. I didn't feel like I needed to watch the other movies at all to understand what was going on, that being said I was talking to my friend and he said that there is still a lot of reference to the main movies which works as great fan service

Would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, April 10 2014
I'm reviewing the product not the movie. Item was as advertised and clearly not a 2nd hand or pirated copy (as I too often get from the other major on line retailer)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must get, March 18 2014
E. A. Schattschneider - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This movie is great. I just love the origins story of how the most well known xmen came to be. A must get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, Feb. 15 2014
I love this movie! I had it originally in DVD, but when I saw the amazing price for this movie that had a blue ray and a digital copy. I had to get it. If you haven't seen this movie, I highly recommend it. It was a really god movie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Introduction, Feb. 14 2014
Though popular among comic readers, the X-Men series had been at the edge of the general public's periphery for years. That is until the movie series created a new and devoted following. The origins of the X-Men was a delight to watch in X-Men: First Class and I would love to see more backstory in the near future.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

X-Men: First Class  [Blu-ray + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
CDN$ 25.99 CDN$ 6.99