5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
This sound machine was for my baby's room. I wanted a sound machine that didn't automatically shut off after 45 minutes. This little machine is perfect for us.
Published on May 16 2013 by Jennifer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great at first but doesn't last
Published 3 months ago by erin

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 16 2013
This review is from: Homedics Sound Spa Portable Sound Machine (White) (Health and Beauty)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great at first but doesn't last, April 3 2015
I've purchased four of these. I love them for the brief period while they work. The sound quality is good. Although because they are digital, every few nights they seem to develop some kind of pattern where I can hear other loops of sound within the noise. It's very subtle but distracting. I love how portable they are and have used them with batteries while travelling. However, the life span has ranged from one year to a few months. After that, the volume control stops working and they just turn off overnight. I currently have two of them in my baby's room because one or the other stops working during the night. I won't buy again. There are more expensive but better units that use internal fans to generate white noise that are blissfully natural sounding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, and perfect for home or travel, July 25 2013
I've wanted a "white noise" machine for years, but didn't want to pay the best of a hundred dollars. This one - that does white noise as well as a number of other sounds - was very affordable as well as being extremely lightweight and small. It is perfect for travelling. I've been told it is hard to find these machines that will stay on indefinitely, but this one does. Overall, it is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel!, Nov. 19 2011
This is a light-weight plug in sound machine. It's perfect if you like white noise when you sleep. It's great to pack and take when travelling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent machine, Nov. 6 2011
Good price, small and portable, loudest machine out there. Used it for my first baby until it got a loose wire from travelling and bought another one for my second baby. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Aug. 5 2013
N. Neufeld - See all my reviews
Great product. I love that it plugs in so no batteries needed. Great for background music in there room. Money we'll spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars really like it, July 26 2013
Just what we were looking for works great.Sounds are realistic and very relaxing would recommend this to anybody looking for an affordable sound machine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, Jan. 26 2015
no longer has the rain option (which is the whole reason why I bought it) but does the job for providing white noise to fall asleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars They're great - particularly for kids rooms, Aug. 24 2014
This is my 2nd HSSPSM. They're great - particularly for kids rooms.

3.0 out of 5 stars not so good, June 14 2013
I misunderstood what it was as I thought it had relaxing spa type music on it and not just sounds which of all the sounds on the machine I only like two of them and they aren't all that relaxing.

Homedics Sound Spa Portable Sound Machine (White)
Used & New from: CDN$ 59.99