biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on May 16, 2013
This sound machine was for my baby's room. I wanted a sound machine that didn't automatically shut off after 45 minutes. This little machine is perfect for us.
on April 3, 2015
I've purchased four of these. I love them for the brief period while they work. The sound quality is good. Although because they are digital, every few nights they seem to develop some kind of pattern where I can hear other loops of sound within the noise. It's very subtle but distracting. I love how portable they are and have used them with batteries while travelling. However, the life span has ranged from one year to a few months. After that, the volume control stops working and they just turn off overnight. I currently have two of them in my baby's room because one or the other stops working during the night. I won't buy again. There are more expensive but better units that use internal fans to generate white noise that are blissfully natural sounding.
on July 25, 2013
I've wanted a "white noise" machine for years, but didn't want to pay the best of a hundred dollars. This one - that does white noise as well as a number of other sounds - was very affordable as well as being extremely lightweight and small. It is perfect for travelling. I've been told it is hard to find these machines that will stay on indefinitely, but this one does. Overall, it is great!
on November 6, 2011
Good price, small and portable, loudest machine out there. Used it for my first baby until it got a loose wire from travelling and bought another one for my second baby. Love it.
on November 19, 2011
This is a light-weight plug in sound machine. It's perfect if you like white noise when you sleep. It's great to pack and take when travelling.
on December 4, 2015
I like this sound machine because it is small (very portable and doesn't take up a lot of space in the nursery), it has a shut-off timer, and it definitely has enough volume. I didn't give it 5 stars because I wish it had more than 6 options for sounds.
on July 26, 2013
Just what we were looking for works great.Sounds are realistic and very relaxing would recommend this to anybody looking for an affordable sound machine.
on January 26, 2015
no longer has the rain option (which is the whole reason why I bought it) but does the job for providing white noise to fall asleep.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 5, 2013
Great product. I love that it plugs in so no batteries needed. Great for background music in there room. Money we'll spent.
on August 24, 2014
This is my 2nd HSSPSM. They're great - particularly for kids rooms.

See 1 answered question