4.0 out of 5 stars Great seller, Very handy product
Published on Jan. 29 2012 by Gavin

3.0 out of 5 stars So-So
The product is okay and shipped quickly.

Two problems.

1. The supplier shipped two collars of the same frequency, hence I am unable to control both dog separately.

2. There is a slight delay between when pressing the remote and when it activates the collar. Still, I thinks its effective, just it could be better.
Published 18 months ago by Chris

4.0 out of 5 stars Great seller, Very handy product, Jan. 29 2012
This review is from: 400 YARD 2 - DOG REMOTE TRAINING 7 LEVEL SHOCK VIBRATION COLLAR (Misc.)
First off, the seller shipped my remote collars very quickly and it was recieved in about a week and all communication was courteous. As for the product, the remote looks like a toy but works very well and the collars are made of good quality material. When it came, I charged up both the collars and committed to research how to use it effectively for training my dogs (Lab/Husky mix). The remotes have good range, allowing me to apply corrections to the dogs while they are in the back yard while I am in the house. There is a beep function, vibrate, and shock. The variable intensity for the shock function is great as while we are inside they require a lower level than when outside. Prior to using the collars, the dogs were uncontrollable when they were together, fighting with each other and ignoring all commands which they responded to most of the time when alone. Although this is not a magic wand, if you take the time to learn how to use it properly it will greatly expedite the training of your dogs and allow you to not have to chase them to get their attention. Great Buy!! I am definately gald I invested in this remote.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, June 16 2012
I was first off very impressed with how quickly it arrived. Secondly, the collars work fabulously for both of my dogs. The smaller of the two (12 lbs) only needs the audio correction and the lab/pitbull cross has only needed as high as a two on the electronic buzz. Now she responds well to the beep only. We used the beep as the warning, then the electronic buzz if she didnt respond. I am very happy with the battery life on them as well! Great product!! And so much less expensive than the ones I found in the pet stores. The only thing I have problems with is turning the collar off from the remote, however, I am not completely sure that it isnt something that I am not doing correctly. I will contact the supplier to confirm. Otherwise very happy.
Thanks again.

3.0 out of 5 stars So-So, Oct. 8 2012
The product is okay and shipped quickly.

Two problems.