4.0 out of 5 stars Lack of instructions
The seller was good. the collar arrived faster then expected so that was great. The only issues I have with the product is the instructions that came with it. they are really weak and it is going to take some playing with the collar to figure it out.

Published on Jan. 31 2012 by Damon

3.0 out of 5 stars Large breed puppy problems
While our purchasing experience was excellent and the company was helpful and great to deal with, this item simply did not meet our needs. The settings did not go high enough for our dog to take any notice; for a large breed puppy consider another device.
Published 11 months ago by April B Conroy

4.0 out of 5 stars Lack of instructions, Jan. 31 2012
This review is from: Dog Remote Training Collar VIBRATION + 6 LEVEL SHOCK (Misc.)

IE:Iit does not tell you that when you put the batteries in the collar it can take a long time (15 min) before the collar is ready.

also you get a extra LED light in there, which is nice, but it does not tell you what it is for, so you sit there trying to figure out what to do with it. Thank god I know what an LED looks like other wise I would have no idea what to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product-poor instructions, April 11 2013
The collar arrived quickly, well packaged and with extra batteries and parts. The short instruction leaflet left a lot to be desired, I am assuming it was translated from another language as it made little or no sense. I know what shock collars do so I knew how it worked and how to use it.
To the reviewers who thinks these collars are cruel, you have obviously never seen a dog with a strong prey drive get up close and personal with a porcupine. I have no intention of allowing this to happen to my dog again. I will only use the weakest setting possible (number 6) rather than the strongest (number 1) to distract my dog's attention from potential prey and we can still enjoy off leash walks in the bush.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, March 25 2013
Does the job that I require it to do, and does not hurt the dog in any way shape or form

3.0 out of 5 stars Large breed puppy problems, May 23 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable training tool, June 12 2012
The remote training collar is doing EXACTLY what I was hoping it would...it gets through to my dog and breaks her focus on my cats that no other method seemed able to do. We are still working on the problem but the remote collar is getting the job done and I'm VERY grateful that IT WORKS.
Being familiar with the concept of the training collar I knew if anything was going to eliminate the problem of my dog wanting to chase my cats it would be this training collar. Frankly, I knew if this didn't work then my house would continue to be a house divided...cats up stairs during the day, the dog and I down stairs.
With a little more work I'm looking forward to an all around peaceful house.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great training product!, April 19 2014
I love this product. It arrived within the stated time frame with all advertised parts included. Worked beautifully. The only issue I have is the points are a little rough, should be rounded off a bit more. If collar left on all day, then those rough points are abrasive against the dog's skin. I have a toy terrier and she is not real furry so, for her, the points are too rough. I imagine for dogs with thicker fur then the points are probably fine. I do have to leave it on for several hours even tho I'm not having to zap her. I always give her a warning before a zap and I found after 1 zap now all I have to do is just show her the remote and/or use the vibrate button and that is sufficient to stop the bad behavior. However, she is smart enough to know when the collar is not on, she can do what she wants.

3.0 out of 5 stars Vibration not string enough, April 18 2014
Not as effective as I had hoped low vibration is only a mild one so not a deterent !! Adequate

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, April 9 2014
Save your money.Not worth the price. This item would work sporadically at best.Had additional parts but no diagram on how to install them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Battery dies too quickly, April 3 2014
We ended up returning because the battery in the collar died within 2 days. Batteries aren't easy to cheap to find.
Ordered a rechargeable collar which is much better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 28 2014
Product came fast and it's just as described. Did not have to zap my dog yet, vibration is sufficient. I have a small dog and even level one seems to be very strong (tried it out on my hand). One part in the package I did not know what to do with, but it works well, so I don't worry about it.

ARRAY(0xadf6a924)