march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on January 31, 2012
The seller was good. the collar arrived faster then expected so that was great. The only issues I have with the product is the instructions that came with it. they are really weak and it is going to take some playing with the collar to figure it out.

IE:Iit does not tell you that when you put the batteries in the collar it can take a long time (15 min) before the collar is ready.

also you get a extra LED light in there, which is nice, but it does not tell you what it is for, so you sit there trying to figure out what to do with it. Thank god I know what an LED looks like other wise I would have no idea what to.
on January 14, 2014
I put the collar on our 13 month JR . I let her get use to having just the collar on . The next day for the first time I tryed to use the functions and the unit never worked. All the lights came on the collar
and the remote but the collar never worked. I even went and bought new batteries ( $14.00)
and still did not work. Contact Amazon and no problem returning it
Jack
on August 14, 2013
Others reviewing this training collar had complaints regarding battery life. That has not been our finding - indeed training aid works well for several days. We do take the collar off over night of course. A great way to train the dog to stay away from areas or stop getting into mischief - without constantly telling the dog to stop - or no. We're we bought it. By the way, the batteries were reportedly some tone expensive - but if you buy them through Amazon, they are reasonably priced.
on April 14, 2013
this vibration and shock collar is easy to use. The power save feature is also a bonus...making battery last for many months at a time. The buttons are well placed making it easy to hit the correct one you need at the right timing. The numbers to me seem backwards. Buttons go from 1-6....1 being the strongest and 6 being the least amount. To me this seems backwards but to others it may not. worth every penny!
on June 2, 2014
It didn't end up working for what I had hoped,
however, it has been efficient in both a 25lb terrier
and a 95lb Rottweiler. I can get their attention
pretty quick.

That being said, you really have to pay attention to the remote,
the layout of the buttons is weird, and you might give your
pup more of a shock than you intended.
on May 2, 2013
Our blue heeler does not react to this collar, vibrate she thinks is some kind of petting, level one does nothing, level two same thing. We tried it on ourselves before putting on Lilyg and the first level is like tickling, second a bit like getting tattooed. Maybe our dog is super resilient...
on February 6, 2014
The collar worked well for the first few days. Then three of the settings stopped working altogether. I tried changing out the batteries etc but it didn't help. So it basically ended up being useless to me after a few days because the settings that stop working were the ones my dog needed.
on September 13, 2013
The instructions that came with it were very vague and left more questions than it answered. I don't know which buttons are vibration and which are shock. I hesitate to use it for fear of pressing the wrong button. It works but I would feel more comfortable and have better control knowing.
on June 20, 2015
Works fabulous! 80# Boxer now stays on our property. We added this collar to our existing 8 acre radio fence system and it integrated well. . Dogs stay respectfully back from fence line now often even without the collar. Love the free tester and the batteries are cheap to replace compared with the other PetSafe collar.

Important note: None of these systems are totally perfect. With enough incentive the dog will accept the pain of the shock and charge through! Training is the key. Know your dog! For my dog chasing squirrels into the forest has ceased at our property line.....the same with dogs walking along the road....no desire to pass the radio fence. But an A TV in our back fields will cause my dog to charge through the fence.
on March 7, 2014
Wasn't keen on using this kind of collar but I have a stubborn dog that could get herself in trouble quickly by her "selective hearing". The vibration mode is all I've had to use to train her what is proper behavior and what isn't. It's all I needed.