5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Aid Mixer
A great purchase! No regreats. Easily mixes any batter that I've tried. Quiet. The beaters wash up in a matter of minutes. I would reccommend this product.KitchenAid KHM5APGA 5-Speed Hand Mixer, Green Apple
Published 21 months ago by Shamrock

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixette KitchenAid 5 vitesses KHM5APGA de couleur vert pomme
C'est bien mais le Black & Decker est supérieur en force moteur

Cet appareil est correct et fait la job
Published 19 months ago by Louis Lannegrace

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Aid Mixer, Oct. 18 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid KHM5APGA 5-Speed Hand Mixer, Green Apple (Kitchen)

4.0 out of 5 stars KitchenAid 5-speed hand Mixer, Jan. 19 2013
Great price for this light weight mixer (got it on sale). Easy cleanup and good for those jobs that don't require getting out the big mixer. Have done meringues several times without any problem. And the color makes me happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Dandy, Feb. 27 2013
Great little mixer. Used it right away to whip up a batch of cookies. No complaints. Nice pop of colour too! Shipping was lightning fast :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, Feb. 17 2013
Sarah (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
The last electric mixer I owned was from 10 years ago. What I hated about my old electric mixer was that:
-it was too loud
-A weird, burning smell when using
-it was too powerful even on the lowest speed causing ingredients to be flying around everywhere i.e. myself and on the walls

This led me to purchase the KitchenAid 5-Speed hand mixer, which I am very pleased with! Firstly it's extremely quiet. Secondly,
my ingredients were not flying around every where when I was using it. This was the most important thing for me. It mixed
everything nicely and I look forward to using it more in the future when making desserts.

I should mention that the beaters are very easy to wash.

I highly recommend this mixer and for the price, it was an excellent buy.
Also the colour is cute so can't complain :)

5.0 out of 5 stars KitchenAid hand mixer, Jan. 27 2013
The best hand mixer I've ever had. Very powerful and durable. I have a mix master, but sometimes I just don't feel like taking it out, that's why I got this hand mixer. It does the job masterfully.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellente mixette, Jan. 25 2013
Excellent mélangeur à main, beau et efficace. Reçu rapidement. Je conseille ce produit qui semble être très efficace en plus d'être joli, léger et bien conçu. Bravo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little mixer, March 1 2013
Got this on sale, and it is so worth it! It has tons of power for a little mixer, and I love the color. The beaters and dough hooks work great, but the beverage rod didn't work as well as I had hoped (I don't think the mixer spins fast enough for this attachment). That is the reason that I gave it only 4 stars, but I still highly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Jan. 28 2013
Very light and quiet. I have other kitchen aid products and this lives up to my expectations. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great - great price!, April 28 2014
KitchenAid never disappoints - I have all my small appliances from this brand and just added the Hand Mixer, works great and not very noisy. Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, Jan. 30 2014
Nasil Kim (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
It was a gift to a family friend, and she was very delighted with this hand mixer. The colour's beautiful and does the job it should. I don't think it can handle heavy amount of job, but light to medium tasks such as making muffins, cakes, whipping egg whites, etc will do.

KitchenAid KHM5APGA 5-Speed Hand Mixer, Green Apple