5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Aid Mixer
A great purchase! No regreats. Easily mixes any batter that I've tried. Quiet. The beaters wash up in a matter of minutes. I would reccommend this product.KitchenAid KHM5APGA 5-Speed Hand Mixer, Green Apple
Published 18 months ago by Shamrock

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixette KitchenAid 5 vitesses KHM5APGA de couleur vert pomme
C'est bien mais le Black & Decker est supérieur en force moteur

Cet appareil est correct et fait la job
Published 15 months ago by Louis Lannegrace

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Aid Mixer, Oct. 18 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid KHM5APGA 5-Speed Hand Mixer, Green Apple (Kitchen)

4.0 out of 5 stars KitchenAid 5-speed hand Mixer, Jan. 19 2013
Great price for this light weight mixer (got it on sale). Easy cleanup and good for those jobs that don't require getting out the big mixer. Have done meringues several times without any problem. And the color makes me happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, Feb. 17 2013
Sarah (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
The last electric mixer I owned was from 10 years ago. What I hated about my old electric mixer was that:
-it was too loud
-A weird, burning smell when using
-it was too powerful even on the lowest speed causing ingredients to be flying around everywhere i.e. myself and on the walls

This led me to purchase the KitchenAid 5-Speed hand mixer, which I am very pleased with! Firstly it's extremely quiet. Secondly,
my ingredients were not flying around every where when I was using it. This was the most important thing for me. It mixed
everything nicely and I look forward to using it more in the future when making desserts.

I should mention that the beaters are very easy to wash.

I highly recommend this mixer and for the price, it was an excellent buy.
Also the colour is cute so can't complain :)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellente mixette, Jan. 25 2013
Excellent mélangeur à main, beau et efficace. Reçu rapidement. Je conseille ce produit qui semble être très efficace en plus d'être joli, léger et bien conçu. Bravo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little mixer, March 1 2013
Got this on sale, and it is so worth it! It has tons of power for a little mixer, and I love the color. The beaters and dough hooks work great, but the beverage rod didn't work as well as I had hoped (I don't think the mixer spins fast enough for this attachment). That is the reason that I gave it only 4 stars, but I still highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Dandy, Feb. 27 2013
Great little mixer. Used it right away to whip up a batch of cookies. No complaints. Nice pop of colour too! Shipping was lightning fast :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, Dec 28 2012
Excellent mixer, couldn't ask for better! A great compliment to my KitchenAid stand mixer, for mixing small batches. Very quiet yet powerful.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect kitchen addition, Nov. 1 2013
Love it - handy for a quick muffin batter or just beating eggs. For when you don't want to haul out the big stand mixer.
Great colour too and attachments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hand mixer, trusted brand, Aug. 3 2013
I was super impressed by the quality and craftsmanship of this hand mixer, but I guess I should not have expected anything less from the leading brand specializing in some of the best stand mixers on the market. It feels sturdy and solid, not flimsy like the typical $10 mixer you get from the supermarket/drugstore, and the attachments work great. I love the color! So different. It also arrived in about 2 days even with standard shipping!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have to compliment a stand mixer!, April 25 2013
I ordered this in January while it was on sale and I am extremely pleased with it. I've used my mom's sunbeam one in the past which I accidentally killed partially by using it to whip cream cheese....

I debated between this and the Cusinart 5 speed hand mixer: I only make cakes so I only needed a hand mixer that will perform the smaller prep work (whipping cream, eggs, and cupcakes) and not a heavy duty one -heavier mixing will be done with the mixer stand (cream cheese, butter). The Cuisinart one is heavier (by a pound, I believe) and I have smaller hands and not too much strength to hold the hand mixer for too long on the counter top, especially when I have to beat something over a pot of boiling water (did I mention I'm short as well?). The Kitchenaid one also has a better hand-held design: the width of the handle is a lot thinner, so it's easier to grasp (comfortably!!) for those with smaller hands. In addition, the beaters have no center poles, which makes scrapping out the contents so much easier and doesn't accumulate to the top of the beaters.

Prior to settling for the kitchenaid one, I've also looked the 7 speed model for both brands, which has an electronic speed control. Not that I do not have faith in technology, but the chances of technology failing (aka not turning on), in my opinion, is higher than mechanical failure. Other reviews also stated that the addition of the two speeds is not a necessity, and considering that I only bake cakes and occasionally muffins, it was not a huge deal to me.

The best part was while both mixers were on sale, for $10 more, I got the Kitchenaid mixer that I wanted soo much more, in a nice colour too!

Overall, if weight and handling is an important aspect along with your baking needs (only cakes and lighter baked goods), I would highly recommend the Kitchenaid 5 speed-hand mixer over the Cusinart 5 speed one. I have yet to try out the other beaters. The motor is also very quiet, yet powerful.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›