5.0 out of 5 stars Chitty Chitty - FUN FUN !!
I kept hearing from my friends who have young children (2 - 5 year olds) that their children loved this movie, so I decided to finally buy it and check it out for my 2.5 year old son. He loves it and so do I. It has all the important components for a fun family/childrens movie:
Published on Feb. 13 2004 by Thoms-Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Not So Special Edition
Well...after all the waiting, it's finally landed. I wish I could say that it's truly scrumptious, but in truth, from the ashes of disaster (the previous DVD release) grow the roses of mediocrity. Like so many DVD "special editions" of late (A Christmas Story, Willy Wonka, etc), this one is a bit short on the "special".
The film itself is presented in two formats...
Published on Nov. 25 2003 by W. Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Chitty Chitty - FUN FUN !!, Feb. 13 2004
Thoms-Mom (Somewhere In America) - See all my reviews
1. The Music: It's fun and gets my son up and dancing around the room. Also the words are catchy and easy for children to learn (although Chitty can be tricky for the little ones :-)
2. Story line: It's really fun and easy to follow. Anything with a car, let alone a flying car rates high with my son.
3. Children: The children in the story are sweet and respectful. Since there is a boy and a girl not only does my son like it, but his little friend (a girl) also relates.
I have a lot of "dusty" DVD's that I wish I could return, but I'm confident that you won't regret spending $'s on this one and making part of your family DVD/VHS collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful movie, March 12 2014
This review is from: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (DVD)
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang arrived promptly and in great condition. It is a heartwarming tale of a eccentric father and his two active children as they imagine their way in and out of trouble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chitty Chitty on bluray, Nov. 13 2013
A great film for families. Should be part of your collection. The quality of the picture is very good. Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars A happy and musical story, Oct. 29 2013
This review is from: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (DVD)
A charming and happy story with well known and catchy songs. It will leave the kids humming for the rest of the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just fun, July 15 2013
This review is from: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (DVD)
The whole issue revolves around the children that have a tremendous imagination and an inventor that is in trying to do his best but it is the children's grandfather that is the fun character in the movie and of course you have the typical romance type of situation occur in the plot of the movie. It's a fun movie for the children

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun journey into imagination., July 6 2013
Jennifer B. of Canada. (Toronto, Ontario.Canada.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (DVD)
I first saw this on T.V. quite a few years ago and decided to get a copy for my self . It is a fabulous journey into the imagination of the creator and the world of fantasy and comedy. It is well seeing that Ian Fleming had a hand in the making of this delightful film. James Bond couldn't have had a better car, than an amphibious, flying one. Granted it carries no weapons but in this film it doesn't need them. My Dad and I thoroughly enjoyed watching this film and will enjoy it more in the years to come.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie!!!!, Feb. 4 2013
This review is from: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (Bilingual) [Import] (DVD)
This movie is great for people of all ages. It makes you use your imagination and feel like a kid again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish there were more of them., Jan. 28 2013
Janice (Oshawa, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (Bilingual) [Import] (DVD)
It's old and hokey and my little grand daughter adores it. The music is bright, the story entertaining and the dancing really good. We have watched it so many times now that I feel I could recite it. Not easy in these days to find a movie for a tiny which entertains and doesn't frighten - we even giggle at evil Baron Bomburst.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, Sept. 16 2012
The crystal clear images of this blu ray are of an excellent restoration value.I would recommend this product
to anyone who enjoy blu ray classic discs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, July 8 2012
I purchased this video for my younger son because he had borrowed it from school and wanted to have our own copy to watch when he wanted to. We received the video in good time and in excellent shape.

ARRAY(0xb8b18138)