5.0 out of 5 stars great blender
I have been using this kind of blender for the past 15 years for blending vegetable soup.
The last one lasted almost 10 years. This one has 2 speeds.
It is very well made and easy to clean.
Published 21 months ago by christophe serano

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite stick blender
I agree with the reader who says it feels top-heavy. It seems somehow long and awkward compared to most I have used. I was surprised how much the "feel" of the stick mattered to me in the end, I found I didn't like using it so much as a result.

Pureeing frozen fruit chunks was possible but it did seem to struggle. That's all I remember function-wise (it...
Published 2 months ago by happyinLondon

5.0 out of 5 stars great blender, Dec 8 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid KHB1231GA 2-Speed Immersion Blender, Green Apple (Kitchen)
The last one lasted almost 10 years. This one has 2 speeds.
It is very well made and easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very usefull, Feb. 24 2012
I use it to blend Protein shakes. Works very well. Don't use with ice...
I paid 35$, very inexpensive for the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Immersion Blender, Feb. 7 2012
DarkKnight - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
As with all KitchenAid products, this immersion blender is a great little addition to the kitchen. I use it almost daily along with the blending jar and the motor is powerful enough to puree fruit, soups, vegetables, and most food products you can throw at it. All parts are dishwasher safe. Highly recommended if you don't require a model with all the fancy attachments. Happy blending!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, Aug. 25 2013
I bought this immersion blender to make smoothies but found so many other things that can be created with it. The most impressive attributes are: it crushes ice without a glitch, the cord is long enough to reach anywhere in my work area and best of all, easy to clean. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an uncomplicated way to blend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent blender, Jan. 7 2013
We have been using this blender for around a year and it has been performing very well, the quality of the components is very good and it has a lot of power.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, Dec 23 2012
It's a lot stronger than I thought, I use it all the time. The cream soup are now a breeze to make now that I can puree directly in the pot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hand blender, Oct. 18 2012
Although I haven't owned it very long, it perfoms well and feels powerful and comfortable to hold. I really like the overall design and function of this blender. It has a larger blade than many of the cheaper ones which makes an enormous difference in blending time. The sealed trigger button is also a nice feature and was one of the main reasons I bought this model. It's so much easier to clean this solid surface rubber button than one with gaps and crevasses that will plug up with liquids/food from messy hands. I would have preferred a similar sealed mechanism for the 2 speed switch as well but that's far less critical since most people won't be switching speeds during use. Overall, a well balanced unit with a quality feel to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars looks nice, March 28 2014
I purchased this mainly to cook puree for my baby. It does the job nicely, even with cooked meat and fish. The mixing cup has scratches all over after several uses, but it is still functional and handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Feb. 4 2014
I love this immersion blender. It has two speeds, comes apart for easy cleaning. A great product and the colour matches my stand mixer and blender.

5.0 out of 5 stars great immersion blender, Sept. 30 2013
I love it. The colour is fun in my kitchen. My test run with it was to use it to try to make mayonnaise. I have tried other immersion blenders, without success, in making mayo, with the exception of the Bamix (my mother's). Unfortunately, the Bamix was out of my price range, but this KitchenAid one was. And it worked for the mayo. I recommend it.

KitchenAid KHB1231GA 2-Speed Immersion Blender, Green Apple