5.0 out of 5 stars great blender
I have been using this kind of blender for the past 15 years for blending vegetable soup.
The last one lasted almost 10 years. This one has 2 speeds.
It is very well made and easy to clean.
Published 19 months ago by christophe serano

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels nice, lacks power
I bought this to replace an old plastic Braun model. The KitchenAid is attractive, feels like good quality, easy to use -- but I've found that I have to keep blending for a lot longer than it took my old Braun, and I'm still left with chunks.
Published 19 months ago by Heather

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great blender, Dec 8 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid KHB1231GA 2-Speed Immersion Blender, Green Apple (Kitchen)
The last one lasted almost 10 years. This one has 2 speeds.
It is very well made and easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, Dec 23 2012
It's a lot stronger than I thought, I use it all the time. The cream soup are now a breeze to make now that I can puree directly in the pot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Très bon mixeur, Oct. 9 2012
Ce mixeur à main est très puissant. Son design est vraiment sympathique. Il est facile à nettoyer grâce à sa partie métallique amovible. A recommander absolument!

4.0 out of 5 stars looks nice, March 28 2014
I purchased this mainly to cook puree for my baby. It does the job nicely, even with cooked meat and fish. The mixing cup has scratches all over after several uses, but it is still functional and handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, Nov. 16 2012
loved it , made making squash soup so much easer. I had actually bought it for a gift for someone else. used it and had to get another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom's little helper, May 12 2014
I absolutely love this blender. It is very handy for all the small blending jobs in the kitchen where the family size blender would be excessive. I use it mainly to make guacamole, cream cheese and smoked salmon dip, to smooth and blend cream soups and to make banana-strawberry milk shakes. Easy to assemble, easy to clean and it takes almost no space in my cupboard (I store it in its original box). I had it for two years and I am very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I have all 3 set of green apple KA mixer, hand mixer and hand blender !, Feb. 27 2014
Love my the KA mixer is very good, so later on found KA hand mixer good use quick whip or make chocolate chip cookies so now I found KA hand blender over here Amazon ! I am happy to found KA hand blender that would be best to use puree pumpkin or crush tomatoes over the big pot with hot cooked food than I have to pour heavy pot into blender or food processing (would not use often food processing) so all set I have now is good enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use it all the time, Jan. 20 2014
Its my to go to tool at in the kitchen! I have the magic bullet, baby bullet (got it as a gift), ... I use the immersion blender all the time, for everything. all of my other tools are pilling on dust,,,
Easy to clean, easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Dec 5 2013
Love this hand blender! It has made my life so much easier. It is pretty powerful for a small blender. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, Oct. 30 2013
It does what it is supposed to do, it is powerful and looks cute, easy to clean. Happy with the purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›