5.0 out of 5 stars Great hand blender
Published 18 months ago by ScreaminLizard

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product
I received this as a gift and it works really well. The only downfall i find as an average woman the button is hard to keep pressed when you have to puree for a long time. There is no lock to keep it on.
Published 2 months ago by The_7th_Samurai

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hand blender, Oct. 18 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid KHB1231CU 2-Speed Immersion Blender, Contour Silver (Kitchen)
Although I haven't owned it very long, it perfoms well and feels powerful and comfortable to hold. I really like the overall design and function of this blender. It has a larger blade than many of the cheaper ones which makes an enormous difference in blending time. The sealed trigger button is also a nice feature and was one of the main reasons I bought this model. It's so much easier to clean this solid surface rubber button than one with gaps and crevasses that will plug up with liquids/food from messy hands. I would have preferred a similar sealed mechanism for the 2 speed switch as well but that's far less critical since most people won't be switching speeds during use. Overall, a well balanced unit with a quality feel to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest, fast delivery, perfect paking., July 1 2012
the product was delivered for free within promised time frame. The package was in perfect condition (unlike the ones in shopping stores where you find 100s have opened them). I like it... nothing wrong with it at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Jan. 22 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, Sept. 7 2013
All I have used it for is making baby food and smoothies but I love it for both uses. For smoothies, I sometimes wish the cup was a little bigger but it was especially handy since I made my own baby food.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 8 2013
I have another blender before and with this one I thing everything gets mix faster. The quality of the product is really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Feb. 6 2013
This blender makes me just wanna make everything! I love making everything from hummus to smoothies, it really does the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Feb. 5 2013
I've had plastic ones in the past and hated them. This stainless base is awsome !!

would recomend to a friend anyday.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, Dec 31 2012
A beautiful product! And efficient! I dont regret it... maybe a little bit expensive but it work really good. thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, Dec 15 2012
So far I've used it on a couple of soups, and it performed as expected. It is just what I needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes but not great for the elderly, Dec 27 2012
I bought this blender for my mother-in-law who is in her 70s. Her hands are somewhat weakened by arthritis. The blender is fantastic and works very well, but it is very difficult for her to get the attachment off and on to clean. So if you're looking for someone who has no problems with their hands I would give it five stars, but for someone who has trouble gripping or with strength, I would give it three.

ARRAY(0xb6e9d3a8)