5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size!
I love my KitchenAid 3.5 cup chef's chopper.
It is just the right size for quick chops and things like homemade salsa.
I keep it near the stove for quick access.No need to buy breadcrumbs.
Chop nuts in seconds. Chop onions and mushrooms. The possibilities are
endless. You will love it. If it's not big enough I just use my 9 cup
KitchenAid food...
Published 23 months ago by sunshyne

2.0 out of 5 stars Leakage & Broke after six months
Medium usage for six months was fine - chopped or puréed very fast, but from first opening it leaked if you were processing anything liquid. Liked the small size and was easy to clean.

However after six months the blade began to dislodge when processing anything that wasn't liquid/very soft, so I'm no longer able to use it to chop vegetables etc.
Published 10 months ago by Jennifer Gunn

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size!, April 28 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid KFC3511ER 3.5-Cup Chef's Chopper, Empire Red (Kitchen)
I love my KitchenAid 3.5 cup chef's chopper.
It is just the right size for quick chops and things like homemade salsa.
I keep it near the stove for quick access.No need to buy breadcrumbs.
Chop nuts in seconds. Chop onions and mushrooms. The possibilities are
endless. You will love it. If it's not big enough I just use my 9 cup
KitchenAid food processor. I love KitchenAid.

4.0 out of 5 stars KitchenAid KFC3511ER 3.5-Cup Chef's Chopper, Empire Red, Sept. 25 2012
This chopper is cute and does a very good job, I love it. It is however a little hard to open and close because it does not have a handle to grab on to. I hope it will come with time and as I get use to it.KitchenAid KFC3511ER 3.5-Cup Chef's Chopper, Empire Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Good! Good! Good!, Feb. 7 2012
Easy to operate, works very well and looks very good. Just the right size and easy to clean after use and easy to reassemble.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little helper, March 14 2013
I've had this chopper for about a month. I like it so far but I find the vegetables are sometimes unevenly chopped. Does a great job at pureeing though and clean up is a breeze.

5.0 out of 5 stars KitchenAid Chopper, March 8 2013
This is the best kitchen appliance I have ever owned. It is a wonderful time saver and very easy to use and clean up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have you been all my life?, Dec 31 2012
Crystal Tobin (La Ronge, SK Canada) - See all my reviews
I never owned a food processor before. This was an impulse purchase from Cyber Monday sales and it saved my life through the Christmas season from stuffing to coleslaw.

This is almost a must have for making baby food!!! WAY better than the immersion blender I bought and that broke the third time I tried to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, June 29 2013
Pros: Affordable price and worth every penny. Easy to use. Easy to clean. Effective. Chops rough to fine very well and purees meat and veggies in seconds, turns hard parmesan cheese into dust in seconds . Perfect for chopping veggies, making dressings, garlic/onion mincing, cheese grating, mixing wet or dry ingredients. Chops, mixes and purees evenly doesn't get clumped up like in a blender. Great tool for making baby food as well as baking prep or pie crusts. Time saving and perfect for "from scratch" cooking. Excellent for a small kitchen, fits in a regular sized cupboard easily; no bigger than a mixing bowl. It is also safe when plugged in because blade does not move unless the base,blade and top lid have been properly placed.

Cons: Noisy when in use but this only lasts for a few seconds because it works quickly; do not use late at night if you have thin walls and angry neighbours.

Lastly, take in mind it is 3.5 cups and so if you're cooking for a big family, party or a recipe that has 3 or so cups of liquid or dry ingredients you may need to chop or puree in 2 steps instead of one but the extra step is worth the benefits. This food processor is perfect for everyday use and if you don't want to spend a lot on a bigger capacity processor or if you have a small kitchen (limited storage/counter space).

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen aid chopper, March 9 2013
This is a wonderful product. It is easy to clean and super easy to use. It is a great time saver!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but powerful, Feb. 9 2012
We use ro use the larger choppers and It was so inconvenient to
Have to lug the big one out to use. Now we have more room because we are downsizing
It makes everything so much easier, especially when I have issues with my hands and this takes out have to touch the fruit and vegetables. YEAH!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Aid chef's chopper, Sept. 29 2013
I have some other choppers too but this chopper I like the most , because of its size ( capacity) and design. It does not occupy much of space the blades are sharp to do the fine chopping.
Very handy and more over I like the red colour too.
It is a must have in the kitchen.

ARRAY(0xad73f714)