4.0 out of 5 stars It's good for what you pay
I got this ahead of getting the Toshiba tablet for Christmas. I figured if it didn't work out for me, i didn't spend too much on it and would just go and buy the more expensive Toshiba case.
Published on Jan. 9 2012 by Nuno Cardoso

1.0 out of 5 stars return purchase
I sent you the greatshield leather folio case cover for toshiba thrive 10.1 inch there is one problem did not have a news from the return purchase . Please give me news from the item
Published 21 months ago by doris gauthier

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good for what you pay, Jan. 9 2012
This review is from: GreatShield Leather Folio Case Cover for Toshiba Thrive 10.1-Inch Android Tablet with Stand (Black) (Electronics)
This has worked out well for now. Sometimes the unit will slide within it's compartment just slightly but you won't even notice it until you use the camera and see that a sliver of the image is covered by the case. a simple nudge fixes this.
I'm happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4 2014
good fit

5.0 out of 5 stars nice fit, Nov. 17 2013
It fit well the case look sturdy and all. Work as expected nothing to complain about. Leather is thick and add weight to the tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good case, June 5 2013
Case is good, nice texture, good quality, my only complaint is the cut out near the power button / volume rocker. It doesn't seem to have any function except to potentially get caught on things. I would definitely recommend it and I will consider this brand for future tablets as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, April 25 2013
I've had this cover for more than a year and it still looks new. I take my thrive everywhere and this cover has kept it in mint condition. Fits nice and snug. One small issue was about a month ago the leather started to peel off the little flap that you tuck the cover under to make the stand but all I did was put a little glue on it and it's back to like new.

5.0 out of 5 stars good item and good price too, Feb. 19 2013
I use it for more 1 year.It is still good.That s why irate 5 star for asus case and my asus tablet too.
Thanks to amazon with its good price and service

1.0 out of 5 stars return purchase, Jan. 30 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good if you get the right model, Jan. 17 2013
This wood be great, but it didn't match exactly with the Toshiba I had. Perhaps if they could show better where the buttons are I would know which one. This was the only one that I saw for Toshiba. It still works ok, but I have to use it upside down. Fits a hair loosely too. Hopefully this will work great with the exact Thrive model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove, Dec 29 2012
This is one super cover. I fist like a glove, allows easy access to all the ports AND the camera. The magnetic closures actually do work.....well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Dec 28 2012
Great cover, it was exactly what I was looking for. It was very durable only disappointment was that it doesn't stand up the way I would have liked.