countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout All-New Kindle Home Music Deals Store sports Tools

on August 2, 2014
So much fun, but it takes so long to write down the answers which is where I would lose most of my points. But we all got a kick out of the graphics and sound effects, not to mention the real Family Feud videos they showed after you win the fast money round.
on February 5, 2015
I reviewed this game on You Tube and I think it's terrible! Reason I think that is because the game looks very unfinished and the lights on the board keep on flashing constantly throughout the game! Definitely not worth paying any money for!
on May 16, 2014
It took some getting used to having to type fairly quickly.
We enjoy this game as a family.
I wish though that you could actually put in your own family name instead of one being chosen for you.
on January 22, 2013
This is a fun game. My girls enjoy it although I wish they would give a little more time since you have to use the controller to type the answers and this could be challenging for the kids.
on December 4, 2014
It works but not what I expected. Very cheesy game and very little effort put into making this game. Played it a couple times but wasn't really worth buying.
on February 27, 2012
Great family fun! My son and I play it at lunchtime every day! It's a great way to connect and have some fun together!
on February 25, 2014
fun to play but takes a long time to type the answer/word with the remote...not sure how to make it easier?
on February 23, 2014
the family loves it and we play it a lot on weekends and family gatherings. great price great timimg thanks
on May 17, 2013
Fun for the whole family. We play the game a lot when the grandkids are over and they love trying to guess.
on December 1, 2014
Best game out of all? My opinion is the first one.