summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on April 9, 2013
I enjoy this one for some back ground music throughout the season. It has something for everyone to enjoy. Highly recommended.
on January 18, 2015
Watch Michael's Christmas shows for the last 3 years and have enjoyed them. Decided to have this for my Christmas library, along with Rod Stewart and Johnny Reid's Christmas too and haven't been disappointed. Great listening and sing-a-long for all ages. Makes me wish Christmas could be every day but it has more significance at Christmas time, officially. Great buy and Amazon makes these things possible with their prompt deliveries.
Though I do enjoy Buble's music, it can make me sleepy at times. I enjoy his duets and his way of singing each Christmas carol.
on January 1, 2012
This CD was so perfect for the Holidays. Track 3 with the Pupino Sisters was my favourite & also All I Want For Christmas Is You. My husband was ranting and raving about it when he heard it on the radio so naturally I had to get it for him and he was quite pleased that I did.
on January 25, 2012
Amazon came through on short notice for this disc, which arrived just before Dec 25. If you like Buble you will love this. Now if only Amazon could come through on the delivery of the Blu Ray of White Christmas, which is already paid for, but nowhere to be seen!
on February 3, 2012
As usuel the order came quicky. Of course the Chrismas music is wath iI needed this year. I saw his Chrismas special on TV and I was sold. He sings classics and more recent music, that's nice.I Will recommand it to friends next year.
on December 5, 2011
I love Michael Buble and this CD is the perfect Christmas album. It is modern but still very traditional which is why I like it so much. It will be listened to for many Christmas's in my home. Way to go Michael!
on January 10, 2014
xmas album was a great deal that could not be found anywhere else. Wife wont stop listening to it. She says its one of her favs for the holidays.
on December 13, 2011
Great Christmas music from Michael Buble. It is most enjoyable after watching the Christmas special on
Music at the Concert Hall on Bravo.
on January 15, 2014
A nice CD for Jazz lovers. Its upbeat and just makes a great Christmas atmosphere. I find his voice is so soothing.