5.0 out of 5 stars "Christmas (2011) ... Michael Bublé ... Beautiful & Smooth Voice ... Reprise"
Reprise/ Warner presents "CHRISTMAS" (2011), featuring Michael Bublé, finally a singer under the age of 50 who actually listens to the lyrics he's singing and interprets them in a unique way --- Bublé has a rich, smooth, beautiful voice that gives these songs a new dimension --- And his diction...wow, there's a concept --- Listen to "ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS...
Published on Oct. 25 2011 by J. Lovins

3.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, poor DVD
I have been a Michael Buble' fan for many years. He has a rare talent to entertain. After the passing of the great crooners like Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra etc., it's wonderful that Michael is keeping this genre' alive with his wonderful talent. This CD is outstanding as a collector's item. However the DVD was disappointing. I personally am not enamored with...
Published on Jan. 3 2012 by alwyngarth

5.0 out of 5 stars FIVE STARS FOR A REASON!, Nov. 6 2011
V. Buttino (Toronto) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Christmas (Audio CD)
I'm going to be completely honest and say that I wasn't expecting this album to be SO good! What a pleasant surprise!

Silky smooth jams and a honey-like voice - simply fantastic! This album really doesn't have a weak spot, every song on it is worthy of being released as a Christmas single.

Highly recommended : Merry Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Seasonal Music, Jan. 5 2012
This review is from: Christmas (Audio CD)
Michael Buble's Christmas is an incredible addition to your seasonal music assortment. Whether it is to sing along with in the car or sitting relaxing the lights of the tree. His rendition made me love Jingle Bells all over again. Definitely a must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars michael buble christmas, Jan. 3 2012
Cynthia A. Hum "cat sitter" (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Christmas (Audio CD)
This c.d. is very relaxing to listen to - great background music as well at the dinner table.
Believe me - I am not a big xmas music fan - glad I bought this one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Michael Buble Christmas, Jan. 2 2012
This is a wonderful CD and will become a Christmas staple in my home formuears to come. Michael covers many of the songs we all now - but witha distinctive Buble twist. Wonderful CD! The DVD that accompanies it a documentary on the making of the CD which I found to be the only disappointing thing about my purchase. I would have preferred the same music- but a concert DVD.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Done, Jan. 1 2012
This review is from: Christmas (Audio CD)
This CD was so perfect for the Holidays. Track 3 with the Pupino Sisters was my favourite & also All I Want For Christmas Is You. My husband was ranting and raving about it when he heard it on the radio so naturally I had to get it for him and he was quite pleased that I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, Dec 28 2011
excellent service, rapide ,le cd et le dvd parfaitement en bon état merci ! J'ai recue le cd dans les délais mentionné .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping, Dec 27 2011
This review is from: Christmas (Audio CD)
This is a good products good condition and fast shipping. I will buy again in amazon. A++ for a good purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Our generation's Bing Crosby, Dec 24 2011
This review is from: Christmas (Audio CD)
I LOVE this Christmas CD and I will be listening to it for many years to come. I gave it to my sister and realized I absolutely had to have it so I ordered another. His respect for the genre and material makes it a very special listen and I can imagine that he would have had a blast recording it. Thanks to Michael for a Christmas classic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it right up till the start of holidays., Dec 23 2011
This review is from: Christmas (Audio CD)
Enjoyed a calm singer during the recent holidays hope to listen to it during my quiet moments.What better gift in the box a scarf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Buble bring Christmas to you, Dec 18 2011
This review is from: Christmas (Audio CD)
After seeing Michael live in Ottawa, I could not wait to get this CD. It has not disappointed. The CD is a great listen and helped put our family in the Chrismas spirit. Great job, Michael!!

ARRAY(0xbcf13f6c)

Christmas
Christmas by Michael Buble (Audio CD - 2011)