biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CDChange

on January 25, 2012
Amazon came through on short notice for this disc, which arrived just before Dec 25. If you like Buble you will love this. Now if only Amazon could come through on the delivery of the Blu Ray of White Christmas, which is already paid for, but nowhere to be seen!
on January 5, 2012
Michael Buble's Christmas is an incredible addition to your seasonal music assortment. Whether it is to sing along with in the car or sitting relaxing the lights of the tree. His rendition made me love Jingle Bells all over again. Definitely a must buy.
on November 28, 2015
Firstly I love Michael Buble singing style and his beautiful voice. Secondly being able to hear the songs and enjoy the DVD is a bonus.
My review would be better later on when I have watched and listened thoroughly the items.
L Fowden
on February 3, 2012
As usuel the order came quicky. Of course the Chrismas music is wath iI needed this year. I saw his Chrismas special on TV and I was sold. He sings classics and more recent music, that's nice.I Will recommand it to friends next year.
on March 22, 2012
I really like Michael Buble and so does my girlfriend. I have all his cds and got her a couple for Christmas as well. He is a genuine guy and not hard to look at either. I am waiting for the next album now. Great artist!
on February 8, 2013
Who doesn't like a little bit of Buble? He is such a great artist and you can't help but sing along to the lyrics. Singing all the Christmas classics, it made my heart shine with memories of my childhood. Fantastic!
on December 5, 2011
I love Michael Buble and this CD is the perfect Christmas album. It is modern but still very traditional which is why I like it so much. It will be listened to for many Christmas's in my home. Way to go Michael!
on December 18, 2011
After seeing Michael live in Ottawa, I could not wait to get this CD. It has not disappointed. The CD is a great listen and helped put our family in the Chrismas spirit. Great job, Michael!!
on December 7, 2011
We enjoy this CD so much that it is our favorite for Christmas music. We also bought three more of this CD to give as gifts for Christmas. A little more expensive but it's a wonderful CD
on December 21, 2012
I like his voice and the way he sings every song, but i prefer a more upbeat rythm. Overall he is a fantastic singer and this album provides a good and warm Christmas vibe.