5.0 out of 5 stars Very good tablet for almost every use
I work as Sound Designer for the Movie and Videogame industry, I bought this tablet since I started having problems with my carpal tunnel and the pen is a more natural approach and you don't apply too much force on your wrist while you work.
Published on Jan. 8 2012 by SoundDesign Guy

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
My husband used this and by the time the 3rd month came around, it stopped working.....
Published 3 months ago by Luxx22

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good tablet for almost every use, Jan. 8 2012
Ce commentaire est de: Wacom CTH470M Bamboo Capture Pen Tablet (Personal Computers)
I use this tablet in ProTools, Sound Forge, Word, Excel, and proprietary middleware we use at the studio and works very well in every application (there's only one exception, the Unreal Editor for game maps which needs mouse) the response and intuitive use is excellent and the programmable buttons are great when you need to perform very fine accurate drag and drop actions that couldn't be done just with the pen.
Delivery was super-fast (I think I have it in my hands 48 hours after order it). So all in all I consider myself a "happy customer".
If you want an affordable tablet, that don't require big footprint in your desk or just want to take a rest from the mouse once in a while, this is a good choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Digital Drawing/Painting, Nov. 17 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
It was very easy to install, just plug it in. It also comes with some great software which ensures you can start working straight away. I would have liked the capture pen to be bit slimmer, as it's slightly too big for my grip (the size of a pencil would be perfect). At the moment I'm using my Wacom attached to my computer and it works well. I suggest the wireless equipment, which is sold separately, would be worth investing in if you prefer a bit of maneuverability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for an Alternate Mouse and drawing tool, April 14 2012
Awesome.

Good response. The features and sensory pad are very nice.

Now, I wish I'd invested in a wacom product with a bigger form factor.

I give it five start with only one complaint.

The Dock tool program uses a bit more CPU than it's worth.

Altogether good product. Amazon sent it ahead of time too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really loving it!, March 11 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I bought this in order to draw sprites for a video game I'm developing and I couldn't be happier with it. It's very easy to use, especially in combination with the wireless adapter kit. I used to draw all the time but sort of lost interest in it over the years, but this tablet has really brought out my love for drawing again.
The nibs wear out a little too fast for my liking, but that doesn't take away from the experience.
The tablet is well made. Feels solid in your hands. I would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Okey, Dec 31 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Okey quality,mostly plastic. usable area kinda small compared to the overall size.
Not using too much now since I got my iPad stylus.

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes some getting used to but great unit., Dec 6 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Got it on a discounted price, shipping was soo fast and the unit is going to make editing a breeze, once I figure out the stylus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, Nov. 24 2013
Michael Villegas (Windsor, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I bought this pen tablet for casual computer input needs. Every now and then I use it for photo editing, but I mainly use the tablet for writing, which is simply wonderful. Great build, I have used it for a while and it is still working great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome. Purely Awesome., Nov. 9 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This tablet is great. I found the drivers on Wacom's website and installed it from there.
There are a lot of features and I could change what each button does (including the buttons on the pen itself).
The downside is that the other tip of the pen cannot be used as an eraser, but for the price I got it for, I'm fine with that because
I could change one of the buttons on the pen to activate an eraser mode. The weight sensors work pretty well, I get realistic
strokes. In summation, it's a great product that every artist or animator needs to have on their desk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Parfait, Oct. 30 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Fait exactement ce dont j'ai besoin.
Pas besoin de plus gros ou plus cher.
Et le look est super slick. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wacom Bamboo tablet, Sept. 16 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Bought for son. He likes it but it will not work properly for every computer as he has found out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›