5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Good quality sound and picture on this CD. I have probably watched this movie 5 times and never get tired of it!! What more can I say!
Published 2 months ago by Robby

3.0 out of 5 stars a great cowboy
Matthew Quigley is a sharpshooter from the old west who answers a job advertisement and ends up in Australia. Once there he hooks up with Crazy Cora and founds himself at odds with his employer when he finds out his true job.
Tom Selleck was born to play a cowboy. He looks totally at ease in the saddle, he doesn't look like a Hollywood pretty-boy when he dresses...
Published on Feb. 2 2002 by Gerald Booth

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Jan. 30 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this movie, Sept. 25 2013
I think Tom Selleck is marvelous. I have alwys wanted my own copy of this movie and now I have one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Magnum in a previous life, March 11 2013
Paul Baal (Union Bay, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quigley Down Under (VHS Tape)
Tom Selleck has always been a favorite of mine from the old Magnum P.I. days. He turns in a good performance in this film as a post Wild Wild West gunslinger with a conscience. While the early settlers of Australia did mistreat the aborigines, it is a bit of a stretch to think that someone would go so far as to hire some one to eradicate them. That aside the preformance of all the leading people was good. I liked it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, Feb. 27 2013
Bob Monteith - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quigley Down Under (DVD)
I love this movie.....it's one of those that I can watch over and over and still enjoy. If you like a western, get this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Quigley, Jan. 7 2013
We love the Quigley movies

Having trouble with sound on HD TV - but otherwise GREAT!

Would recommend to Friends

5.0 out of 5 stars bon produit, April 19 2012
This review is from: Quigley Down Under [Blu-ray] (Bilingual) [Import] (Blu-ray)
la qualité video est très correcte, reste dommage de n'avoir eu en piste française que du dolby surround. les bonus sont assez maigres.

5.0 out of 5 stars A modern classic!, July 23 2009
This review is from: Quigley Down Under (DVD)
Quigley Down Under, has all the qualities you would look for in a western, Tom Sellick portrays the all American good guy to perfection (John Wayne would be proud!) and the supporting cast is superb, featuring: Laura San Giacomo (Pretty Woman) and Alan Rickman (Diehard). Made in the same spirit of classics such as Rooster Coburn and Macintock!, this one is sure to join them when the smoke clears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quigley Down Under, April 24 2009
T. M. Merryfield (Calgary, AB Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quigley Down Under (DVD)
This is a great slant on the Old West story. The good guys, the bad guys and the twist. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars A frontier remote yet familiar, Aug. 6 2003
Eric C. Sanders (Macomb County, Michigan) - See all my reviews
I first saw this on premium cable and had to own a copy. The movie's portrayal of the versatility of the single-shot cartridge rifle was very welcome. ("I never said I didn't know how to shoot a pistol - I just never had much use for one." Great line in a great scene.) Laura San Giacomo was wonderful and Alan Rickman was perfect as Alan Rickman always is. I'm pretty sure the portrayals of the Australian aborigines was authentic, too. The story is pure Louis Lamour - it had me checking my collection for forgotten classics. (Lamour did not write this.) Basil Pouledoris composed a score that deserves a soundtrack album. This is one of those movies that are perfect for a sick day or a snow day - an all-time classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiigley Down Under, Feb. 26 2011
This review is from: Quigley Down Under (DVD)
This has to be one of Tom Sellecks best. Great story and has earned a place as one of my favorites.

ARRAY(0xb24e1948)