4.0 out of 5 stars Always fun to dance, Feb. 16 2012
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Dance Central 2 - Xbox 360 - Standard Edition (Video Game)
I really enjoy this game, there`s good songs and different styles. I have the first one and I enjoyed it, and it`s a good workout. It`s my home exercise where I know no one`s watching. Only thing I don`t like (but that`s me being self-conscious) is the Freestyle (like in the first) and the end move that you see yourself. But with a bunch of people, it does make it fun and you laugh it off. The freestyle you can be silly in front of your friends so it doesn`t make the game not fun.
I love to dance, but I don`t know how, it`s really for pleasure, so it gives me the chance to do that, and learn a few moves as well! ;) Maybe in a few years I`ll be bar-hopping ready.. then again, I`m not young anymore, so I can dance like no one`s watching (because, no one is, at least nobody you don`t know)
I would recommend this game :)

5.0 out of 5 stars luv it too, June 18 2013
This review is from: Dance Central 2 - Xbox 360 - Standard Edition (Video Game)
My son is damn excited and dances to the tunes every evening after his school...a good workout for kids even while they r home ..nice way to relax their feet too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, March 17 2013
This review is from: Dance Central 2 - Xbox 360 - Standard Edition (Video Game)
These games are great they get you up and moving and sweating makes for a good workout too sometimes :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, Feb. 16 2013
This review is from: Dance Central 2 - Xbox 360 - Standard Edition (Video Game)
Although prices a little higher than other Dance games, this is well worht the money, especially since it is xbox - kinect. I am looking forward to trying the follow ups to Dance Central 2 and see what it also has to offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Dec 30 2012
This review is from: Dance Central 2 - Xbox 360 - Standard Edition (Video Game)
Love this game way better than just dance. Recommend to anyone. My kids and I love it. A must buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Dance Central... embarrass your kids!, July 19 2012
This review is from: Dance Central 2 - Xbox 360 - Standard Edition (Video Game)
I love dancing and i hate working out so when i can get up and dance, i feel i am getting some fitness in without jogging. Running is for when you are being chased by zombies, not for fitness. I put this game on and dance like a dang fool at least a couple of times a week and most times, every day. You really do work up a sweat. Extra bonus points for embarrassing your kids if you dance in the living room with the curtains open and you are shaking it to Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-lot.

It is a very responsive game and has levels that will challenge everyone. I could do with out the club stance obnoxious dancers but i am sure they could do without my fat sorry butt too. The only thing i don't really like are that there are a few songs which seem so easy and yet don't seem to register your moves accurately, specifically Venus by Bananarama. Fun times and i like that you can download additional music from X-Box Live too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Fun, June 23 2012
This review is from: Dance Central 2 - Xbox 360 - Standard Edition (Video Game)
I bought both this game and Just Dance 3 and I felt that both rhythmically and visually, Dance Central 2 was way better than Just Dance 3. The 3D characters give you a better sense of the movements and how to achieve it, and the moves were very hard to follow since it was hard to follow the leg movements. Dance Central 2 was way more fun for me and my friends. We ended up just putting Just Dance 3 away forever.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good work out! Fun for a small party or with a friend. I can dance for Hours!, Jan. 30 2012
This review is from: Dance Central 2 - Xbox 360 - Standard Edition (Video Game)
Not only is this game great for killing time but it also kills calories! I like the songs on this game cause not only are they catchy but its popular songs we know! only downside is the kinect makes it kinda hard to select songs,change character, get ready to dance .. etc ill move my arm to highlight a choice and it doesent listen. But you can use a controler if your having difficulty. 100% Worth my money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Dance Central 2 !!, Jan. 22 2012
This review is from: Dance Central 2 - Xbox 360 - Standard Edition (Video Game)
This game is pretty cool, very precise, i didn't really have the chance to play a lot tho, only played about a dozen songs on easy as well as hard & it was awesome, very good workout. I bought it for the main purpose of exercising with my g-f, while having fun. The plus side... there is a training section! I also bought with Microsoft Points a big bundle of songs since i didn't have the first one & its all the recent songs. I am very satisfied with this game. To sum it up, a very good game to add to your Kinect collection :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, Jan. 2 2012
This review is from: Dance Central 2 - Xbox 360 - Standard Edition (Video Game)
I really love this game, it is super easy - even for beginners - it was a great buy!I recommend it, good work-out.

Dance Central 2 - Xbox 360 - Standard Edition