5.0 out of 5 stars Duets are great
I'm not a huge Tony Bennett fan, but this duet CD is great. Good singers, and he sings along beautifully with all of them. I would recommend this for easy listening.
Published 7 months ago by flomac

3.0 out of 5 stars Second Best
Some of the performances are dynamic and it's all very nicely done. However, if you only want to own one Tony Bennet CD skip this and buy Playing With My Friends. It's 5-star all the way. Playin W/My Friends Bennett
Published on Feb. 28 2012 by Benjamin H. Seligman

5.0 out of 5 stars Duets are great, Jan. 17 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Tony Bennett Duets 11, July 2 2013
This review is from: Duets II (Audio CD)
After watching this performance on PBS I decided several days after that I really should have it. I really like the old standards and that's what he delivers best.

4.0 out of 5 stars tony bennett c'est tony, Nov. 11 2012
This review is from: Duets II (Audio CD)
Tony Bennett pour son age est veaiment magique..il sait s'adapter avec tous les genres de chanteurs et chanteuses dans chaque chanson interprété...bravo

4.0 out of 5 stars As seen on PBS, (the recording sessions of this CD), April 14 2012
This review is from: Duets II (Dlx CD/DVD) (Audio CD)
Really enjoyed watching the recording sessions of this CD on PBS. So it was neat to get the CD itself! Glad we ordered it. It was a great idea to make CDs of duets with other famous singers. Opened my mind to Tony Bennett, as I wasn't a real fan before, but now like to listen to him in duets. A very good CD to buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Duets II, April 12 2012
Gordon Hansen - See all my reviews
Tony Bennett can't be beat
! A very enjoyable CD - buy it ! He is a favourite ! Like it

4.0 out of 5 stars Toney Bennett Duets II, March 17 2012
This review is from: Duets II (Audio CD)
very enjoyable CD...the music is relaxing..purchased it for my Dad he really enjoys it... would recommend it to Tony Bennett fans

3.0 out of 5 stars Second Best, Feb. 28 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Mr. Bennett., Feb. 17 2012
R. Ross "''el bobb''" (Montreal, QC canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Duets II (Dlx CD/DVD) (Audio CD)
After viewing this recent dvd Duets II, one wishes it would be at least another 2 hours long. An exceptional dvd. Thank you Mr. Bennett. Have a good day. cheers, robert r.

4.0 out of 5 stars "Lightning Strikes Again In The Same Place ... Duets 2 ... Bennett is at His Best", Sept. 20 2011
J. Lovins "Mr. Jim" (Missouri-USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Duets II (Audio CD)
Sony Records presents "DUET 2" -- With the same perfection in his voice and the quality melodies of arrangements and friends, Tony Bennett with his follow-up CD of "DUETS" (released September 26, 2006) won 3 Grammy Awards and his best selling album ever -- which was a milestone in his career, as he journeys with the Great American Standards of Our Time.

Long time Columbia Record artists Tony Bennett never sounded better. Just listen closely for any flaws in this 85 year young singer, there isn't any. Never better is our favorite singer, if you're a fan or not, you can't dispute the magic that Bennett radiants when he sings. Very lush arrangements with an inner mix of Jazz and Easy Listening - the combination takes you into an endless world of melodic shadows which transforms into a pure delight.

The personnel on this album: -- Tony sings with Lady Gaga, Aretha Franklin, Amy Winehouse, Sheryl Crow, Faith Hill, Norah Jones, John Mayer, Willie Nelson, Alejandro Sanz, Queen Latifah, Carrie Underwood, Andrea Bocelli, Michael Buble, K.D. Lang, Mariah Carey, Josh Groban and Natalie Cole -- all top recording artists in their own rite.

Phil Ramone produced the original DUETS as well as DUETS II.

'Duets 2' (Track Listings & Time):

Quality of Sound: 4 Stars
Performance: 5 Stars
Mixing: 4 Stars
Overall: 5 Stars [Arrangements & Song Selection]

Total Time: 59 min on 17 Tracks ~ Sony Records ~ (September 20, 2011)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tony Bennett At His Best, Dec 29 2011
Michael P. Maciuk "Michael" (Little Current, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Duets II (Dlx CD/DVD) (Audio CD)
I was never really a big fan of Tony Bennett but, nevertheless I thought that I might enjoy his two CD's titled Duet and Duet II! Well, was I ever surprised at the quality and the content of both CD's - great songs, great music and sound! Bennett's voice combined and intermingled with such famous and talented singers like Andrea Bocelli, Natalie Cole, Aretha Franklin, Faith Hill, Lady Gaga, Willie Nelson and others makes these CD's a must for all that enjoy quality music! I strongly recommend both Duet CD's and I am truly glad that I purchased them both!

Duets II
Duets II by Tony Bennett (Audio CD - 2011)