4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value
I received a LePan tablet for Christmas and needed a case. I found the Fosman at an amzing price. Although the Fosman is designed for an HP tablet, it fits the LePan perfectly. The only problem is that the control openings are designed for the HP and not this tablet, but with a sharp knifeband and a steady hand, these problems are rectified. It's well worth the price.
Published on Jan. 24 2012 by Brian

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Enough
Published on Dec 10 2012 by Kalixter

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, Jan. 24 2012
Brian (Saskatchewan, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fosmon Leather Folio Case with Stand Compatible with Le Pan I & II, Le pan S 9.7-Inch Tablets (Black) (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Enough, Dec 10 2012
I bought this case for my LePan TC970. I realize it was intended for the HP TouchPad, so I forgive it for not being a perfect fit. If you're looking to use it for a LePan tablet, I'd say it's not great, but okay. It does protect the tablet during transport, which was what I mainly wanted it for. In terms of using the tablet while it's in the case or using the case as a stand, the case isn't the sturdiest design. I find the tablet shifts around quite a bit. Overall, for $10 and what I needed it for, this case is good enough. I'm satisfied with it. If you want better quality, you may need to spend more on something else.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, great price!, Nov. 28 2011
The Folio Case is very nice and a great price. The only minor issue I had was that it took 4 weeks to get to me, but I do realize it was shipping from the States, and I am in Canada.

4.0 out of 5 stars tablet case, Jan. 29 2013
Even though it was not the proper case for the tablet I purchased it was a really good fit. I would buy this again if I needed another case.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, works for the LePan with some alterations, Jan. 26 2013
This product does fit the LePan, but of course you need to do some alterations/cutting to it, to make it fit the controls. But its fine, it fits pretty well, and will protect the tablet.

Mine came damaged, but the seller was able to exchange it for an undamaged one, so its good. Works just fine, for a basic case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like but..........., Jan. 12 2013
Good product but must remove Le Pan TC 970 tablet to charge. Needs a bit of design review to insure we can acces the controls easier and without removing the tablet to charge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Service, Jan. 4 2013
Ordered from theWireless USA. Product didn't quite fit what I ordered it for. Was served very quickly when I requested a return, but decided to keep the product rather than pay for return shipping. Made a few modifications and it does what I needed. Thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price !, Jan. 2 2013
I recently purchased the Fosmon Leather Folio Case with Stand to go with the Le Pan II tablet I bought as a gift. Although the openings for access to the tablet's buttons are made for a HP tablet and did not exactly sync up with the Le Pan II tablet, the Fosman case fit the Le Pan II tablet perfectly and it looks great. Also, the flip-over stand feature works well in supporting the tablet on an angle for easy use. If you're looking for a simple universal case to protect and carry a tablet having a 9.7 inch screen, the Fosmon Leather Folio Case with Stand is a great deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, Jan. 1 2013
Like many others have said it doesn't fit the Le Pans exactly but well enough! You can either cut away the flap that covers the buttons or just push the flap out of the way as it is soft and flexible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality at good-price, Dec 31 2012
We were very happy with this product. Delivery was prompt and the quality and look of the folio case was great. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this product at a very good price. Highly recommend this for an iPad or similar tablet like our Le Man tablet.