4.0 out of 5 stars the little exerciser that could
Published 20 months ago by d'Pappy

This product works great for someone who is not able to use a "proper" bicycle or treadmill, glider, etc. The only problem that I really have with this product is that the tension does not stay set very well. If you tighten it too much it starts to squeak and squeal, so you have to loosen up the tension and that sort of defeats the purpose.
Published 15 months ago by jedopi

3.0 out of 5 stars My thoughts on Stamina 15-0126 InStride Adjustable Height Cycle, April 5 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars the little exerciser that could, Nov. 11 2012
d'Pappy (d'Great White North) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stamina 15-0126 InStride Adjustable Height Cycle (Sports)
I own and ride a Maxarya recumbent bicycle, enjoying it for a number of years - but as the winter comes, bringing with it all the snow and minus nutso temps, figured I'd look for something to emulate the activity indoors. Found this inexpensive product to be the answer - after all, one only needs the pedals since most of us have seats at home - I've used it sitting on the sofa, at the computer desk and at the kitchen table - all work just fine

just a word of caution - as another reviewer already mentioned, the tensioning wing-nut does not stay tight - no biggie to me, but if you find it really bothersome, you may try adding an 8mm nut to the wing-nut, using it like a lock-nut

also, the pedal 'throw' or arc distance is relatively short - it's sort of like pedaling a kid's tricycle - still, the workout works out ; )

doesn't take up much space at all, and can even be made to lie flat for shoving under a bed or into a closet (of course, I recommend you keep it out so you'll use it!)

there it is - play safe

2.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, July 14 2013
This review is from: Stamina 15-0126 InStride Adjustable Height Cycle (Sports)
The washer keeps falling off the arm on pedal other then that it was fine.Would not recommened this theres got to be better then this

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy for a mid day leg stretch and to 'keep moving' at my desk, June 10 2013
This review is from: Stamina 15-0126 InStride Adjustable Height Cycle (Sports)
If you're looking for a replacement for the gym, this guy won't do the trick, however it is good to supplement your activity level and keep moving while at your desk.

As others mentioned the cycling action is a little 'tight'...like you're riding a very small bike....but you are in fact riding a very small bike! Any larger range of motion and it would not allow you to fit it under your desk and cycle at the same time.

Overall I'm very happy with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its great, June 1 2013
This review is from: Stamina 15-0126 InStride Adjustable Height Cycle (Sports)
For people that can't get out and walk as well or for as long this helps build up all those mussels!

4.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, April 25 2013
This review is from: Stamina 15-0126 InStride Adjustable Height Cycle (Sports)
very good portable exercise bike . Recommended to others. Good value and Strongly built.
Nive balance and very portable. the Adjustments are easy accessible.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pedals skip when slightest pressure applied, doesn't hold tension, April 25 2013
This review is from: Stamina 15-0126 InStride Adjustable Height Cycle (Sports)
I really regret this purchase and would return it if it wasn't going to cost so much to ship it back. It looks like it should work great but when you tighten the tension knob the pedals provided resistance for two or three cycles and then it starts skipping and slipping - the inconsistency is irritating. I tried tightening the tension knob as tight as it would go and it still wouldn't hold tension. This thing is a waste of money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stamina 15-0126 InStride Adjustable Height Cycle., April 23 2013
This review is from: Stamina 15-0126 InStride Adjustable Height Cycle (Sports)
I got this after my shoulder replacement surgery. I was able to go to physio only for three months. so I wanted to continue the exercises at home. I use this on the regular dining table at home. The pedal bike I used at the physio was higher & heavier.
I would have liked this to be higher by a couple of inches. Yet, the price is very good and I am able to use this. I have not yet tried this for my knees.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to setup and start using it in 1 minutes, April 15 2013
This review is from: Stamina 15-0126 InStride Adjustable Height Cycle (Sports)
Good for all the people watching TV or the internet these days. In no time one has already done 15 minutes of exercise without noticing while watching the TV/internet. This is the second set of cycle that I bought after buying a first set for my parents, tested them for a few days and deliver to them. I like it so much that I ordered the second set from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great!, April 11 2013
This review is from: Stamina 15-0126 InStride Adjustable Height Cycle (Sports)
I bought it for my mom after her surgery. She uses it everyday. It's exactly what she needed. I would recommend it to the seniors.

Stamina 15-0126 InStride Adjustable Height Cycle