boutiques-francophones countdown Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store Registry sports Tools

Format: LP Record|Change

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on November 23, 2011
This is my first William Shatner CD and I loved it. He ties all the songs together with small snippets of his theme song that has the most haunting background music and singers. I smiled everytime I realized what song he was singing(sorry,talking). The bad part is I liked it so much that I purchased his first CD. "The Transformed Man" was a big letdown. Anyone who finds William Shatner funny will enjoy "Seeking Major Tom".
on July 3, 2015
Probably the coolest cross-over/team-up album out there. A great concept wonderfully performed by everyone involved. Sheryl Crow shines. Shatner works a fine line between parody and respectful renditions of space-themed classics. Grandiose and silly all at the same time.
on June 21, 2013
Heard the "Space Truckin" cover and had to own this. Many amazing covers on this two disk set. It is a bit self indulgent, but that's what he's known for.
on May 16, 2014
most amazing piece by shatner yet!!!!~!
the vynal recording is the best quality that I have seen in recent records yet
on October 18, 2014
I buy it as a gift for one of my friend. She was sooooo happy.