boutiques-francophones vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Learn more Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno biss

on February 3, 2016
Great Movie
on January 16, 2016
This is a great origin story film. It never plods along or is too dull and does a great job developing the character so that we canunderstand why he makes the choices he does. Great start to what is turning out to be some excellent films. Highly recommended.
on November 8, 2015
Good.
on October 21, 2015
TRES BIEN
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
By now, everything that anyone can say about this movie has been said. At the time it was released I was going into a "not another Marvel hero" mood. So I passed it up. Then I saw it on television and decided that it would indeed be a movie I would like to watch and enjoy. At present, I am having fun looking for the errors in it and have reached 17. But that only adds to the fun. Watch my favourite musical "The Bandwagon", and while Nanette Fabray is singing 'Louisiana Hayride', watch for the stage hand who wanders on camera. And no one at MGM caught it. But "Captain America", jingoism aside, is essentially a well made film, and has many special effects that are not of simply destroying the set when it tries for an action sequence; that particular device should now be banned from films. And that magic here is one of its best features. So is the cast, the direction, and the superb camera work.
So even those of us who think we are 'too old' for this fun, need to rethink that, and this is about as good a starting point that I can imagine.
on August 22, 2015
Great! It's what I wanted and received.
on August 21, 2015
No review necessary
on August 3, 2015
Action packed video.
on July 20, 2015
The First Avenger came in the mail in perfect condition with both the DVD and BLU Ray also in perfect condition.

Watched the whole film on bluray without any issues. The movie itself in my opinion was a good watch and worth what I paid.
on July 13, 2015