biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange

on January 26, 2016
Great Video, as described.
on July 16, 2015
For me it is great. I can only hope to do part of what I see. I made an excellent choice.
on June 2, 2015
Great
on January 22, 2015
Love this!
on December 2, 2014
Really good workout
on October 26, 2014
I like the first part of this workout better than the second half. The second half has workouts that are too difficult to understand/perform and doesn't seem to flow as good as the first half but the first part of the workout is awesome, it flows well and gets me sweating! Overall a very good workout, I would recommend it.
on September 6, 2014
I truly wanted to love this DVD! I was attracted to the fact that it includes many different cultural styles of fitness, HOWEVER, when you're not familiar with the movements the workout becomes awkward; I spent more time looking at the TV going: "huh?" than actually going through the movements.
I'm glad there were yoga asanas in there as I am advanced in yoga but the boxing and martial arts movements got me truly confused. Jillian spends no time giving you an introduction and the whole: "hook, cross arm" or whatever it was she was doing I was really unsure about.
I also detest the fact that she explains the movements only AFTER she has you doing them, what is the point of that? I'd rather know how to position my body the FIRST time around so I can prevent gauche movements and injury!
Will she ever give an introduction for at least SOME of these movements?
Really disappointed with this one.
on July 9, 2014
Jilian never disappoints and is definitely kicking my butt with this one! Good variety of moves with great cardio and strength exercises. I feel more "shredded" with every workout! :)
on July 5, 2014
Kicked my butt!!
As usual jillian michaels has won me over with this amazing workout.
on June 16, 2014
I am a huge Jillian fan. I have quite a few of her workout videos already. This one is soooo awesome. You get a great workout and I am sure glad I decided to purchase it.