biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CDChange

on March 25, 2012
Delightful and inspiring. My big surprise was how much I enjoy Don;t Cry for Me Argentina - was not sure how I would react to a male version of this wonderful piece but I was astounded.

Thank you.
on January 8, 2012
Only 10 tracks on the CD compared to 14 on their original CD. I haven't watched the accompanying DVD yet. I didn't think the CD tracks were quite as good as in their preceding CDs.
on January 12, 2012
This is a great CD..I am enjoying it very much.
Devlivery was quick, and I love Il Divo..although I would have probably enjoyed it even more if it were in english
on June 6, 2012
Wicked Game is as amazing as all Il Divo CD's are....their voices bring tears to my eyes. I have all their CD's and DVD's, never tire of listening and watching! We were fortunate enough to have 3rd row seats when they came to our city in May, they not only have a beautiful, unique sound, they proved to be great entertainers as well....very witty and they interact with the audience often. Do yourself a gigantic favour and add Wicked Game to your collection, you won't be disappointed!
on August 31, 2014
Il Divo continues to amaze with their handling of a diverse repertoire. I generally found this collection to be up to their usual high standard but found, at the end of the disc, that this collection was too much of the same - tone, melody, nuance. Enjoyable nonetheless.
on February 4, 2012
I haven't actually listened to the album yet, but I already have music by Il Divo in my collection and look forward to more sweet sounds from their latest recording. Thank you.
on January 9, 2013
I have had the pleasure of seeing these gentlemen in concert. Wonderful blissful yet powerful voices bring many emotions to mind when listening to the quality of their voices.
on January 29, 2012
I have a friend who loves IL Divo; I don't but buy this product....fast delivery for Christmas....good price and if you are a true fan, you will like it.....
on December 30, 2012
If you are a fan of these great singers who also have great personalities you are going to like this CD.
Maybe not their best, but very good.
on March 9, 2013
The CD is awesome and it arrived here very quickly and in perfect condition.
Very satisfied with this product, would recommend the music!!