5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good
This is a wonderful Christmas album that you can listen to over and over. It's low-key, subtle, cheerful, and I think the songs are well-chosen.
Published on Jan. 11 2012 by peppermint

1.0 out of 5 stars This will put the Misery in 'Merry Christmas'
Published 27 days ago by Logan Harris

1.0 out of 5 stars This will put the Misery in 'Merry Christmas', Nov. 24 2014
This review is from: A Very She & Him Christmas (Audio CD)
First off I do enjoy most of the stuff these two have produced. This take on a classic Christmas filled with joy extravaganza, will leave you looking to drive your car into the sweet merciful arms of a power pole, in order to put your dying soul out of its misery. My Sister who is a Tinsel hungry Christmas Elf wouldn't even take this free off my hands. I was expecting a little more 'Merry" Christmas and a little less Misery at Christmas. If you ever heard the lovely composition of 'Baby its Cold outside,' that we heard on the movie 'Elf,' you would agree this should have been enough inspiration along with their other stuff to buy this Cd. However this isn't even close to that happy rendition at all... Long story short unless you like to be depressed during the holidays, don't for the love of Santa Claus buy this...

4.0 out of 5 stars 4/5 for the effort, Dec 16 2013
This review is from: A Very She & Him Christmas (Audio CD)
The album contains generally low-key, less formal Christmas tunes - you will not find 'Silent Night' or 'Joy to the World' here.

It's my third She & Him album after Volumes One and Two, and this is my least favourite of all of them - not because it was poorly done, but because the songs weren't written by them. For that reason I feel I must deduct a star, but other than that it was a well-performed album.

The package design was quite cute, not least of which because of the jumper Zooey is wearing on the back cover.

I give this album 4/5 for the effort and the packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, Jan. 11 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Record Has a Wobble, March 6 2013
The first 2 songs played all right and then we noticed some strange sounds (something rubbing) coming from the player. It was the record. It has an extreme wobble to it. Kind of surprised to find it warped coming straight out of the sleeve. I don't purchase a lot of records (it was for my girlfriend) so I don't know if this is common or not. From what we were able to listen to the music was interesting and good. Too bad we were not able to listen to the rest :(

5.0 out of 5 stars 5/5, Nov. 17 2014
<3 Anything they do is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 21 2014
great record and service

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas album with a great feel, Dec 18 2011
Similar to the rest of She & Him albums, this is a great Christmas album with a fun 50's feeling. Good selection of songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas songs for the ages, Nov. 29 2011
This review is from: A Very She & Him Christmas (Audio CD)
Xmas songs that feel like christmas from days gone by. Everything about this album takes you back to a simpler time. Thanks Zoey and M., what a wonderful recod!

5.0 out of 5 stars great CD, Nov. 28 2011
This review is from: A Very She & Him Christmas (Audio CD)
I loved it, not your usual christmas CD,
Zoey D. has this great voice that makes any christams song less corny!
very different !
great for dinner partys!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super-cute and jazzy., Nov. 9 2011
N. Rea (Mississauga, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Very She & Him Christmas (Audio CD)
This whole album makes me smile and I am certain it will soon become a holiday classic, just like Elf did. I love Zooey Deschanel's voice and this is a fun, jazzy and whimsical holiday album. Highly-recommend.

A Very She & Him Christmas
A Very She & Him Christmas by She & Him (Audio CD - 2011)