Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 24, 2014
First off I do enjoy most of the stuff these two have produced. This take on a classic Christmas filled with joy extravaganza, will leave you looking to drive your car into the sweet merciful arms of a power pole, in order to put your dying soul out of its misery. My Sister who is a Tinsel hungry Christmas Elf wouldn't even take this free off my hands. I was expecting a little more 'Merry" Christmas and a little less Misery at Christmas. If you ever heard the lovely composition of 'Baby its Cold outside,' that we heard on the movie 'Elf,' you would agree this should have been enough inspiration along with their other stuff to buy this Cd. However this isn't even close to that happy rendition at all... Long story short unless you like to be depressed during the holidays, don't for the love of Santa Claus buy this...
on November 9, 2011
This whole album makes me smile and I am certain it will soon become a holiday classic, just like Elf did. I love Zooey Deschanel's voice and this is a fun, jazzy and whimsical holiday album. Highly-recommend.
on November 29, 2011
Xmas songs that feel like christmas from days gone by. Everything about this album takes you back to a simpler time. Thanks Zoey and M., what a wonderful recod!
on November 28, 2011
I loved it, not your usual christmas CD,
Zoey D. has this great voice that makes any christams song less corny!
very different !
great for dinner partys!
on March 6, 2013
The first 2 songs played all right and then we noticed some strange sounds (something rubbing) coming from the player. It was the record. It has an extreme wobble to it. Kind of surprised to find it warped coming straight out of the sleeve. I don't purchase a lot of records (it was for my girlfriend) so I don't know if this is common or not. From what we were able to listen to the music was interesting and good. Too bad we were not able to listen to the rest :(
on January 11, 2012
This is a wonderful Christmas album that you can listen to over and over. It's low-key, subtle, cheerful, and I think the songs are well-chosen.
on December 18, 2011
Similar to the rest of She & Him albums, this is a great Christmas album with a fun 50's feeling. Good selection of songs.
on November 17, 2014
<3 Anything they do is fantastic.
on July 21, 2014
great record and service
on December 9, 2011
It was what I expected when I ordered the album -- and that's a good thing. As the description says: you get Zooey Deschanel's soulful vocal delivery and Ward's impressive guitar work. And that makes listening an enjoyable and often fun experience. Some interesting and different choices for songs -- and that's a good thing too.