5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, strong and easy to clean.
I've used this case for a few years now and I have no complaints about it. The case is a good material as it had never cracked. I don't always take it off to clean but when I do, its easy take off and does not scratch my macbook.
Published 14 months ago by Angel

2.0 out of 5 stars Scratches and collects dust
Edited review:

Published on Nov. 17 2011 by Samantha

2.0 out of 5 stars Scratches and collects dust, Nov. 17 2011
Edited review:

After owning this case for a few months now I need to fix my review. I said that it looked like it would protect well without scratches - WRONG. The edges of my Macbook now have very noticeable scratch marks, probably from the case not being a good enough fit and rubbing. I also noted last time that it looked easy for debris to get in, and that's true - it gets filled up with dust, dirt, hair etc very quickly and considering it's a see-thru case, it looks bad. Overall, not what I would expect from such a pricey and popular brand.

If you don't care about minor scratching and just want your computer to be protected from being slammed around, then it does the job. If you're like me and want to keep your laptop in perfect shape, I would really advise against this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY UNIMPRESSIVE, Dec 12 2011
The cover that was sent has spots that could not be wiped of with scratches.

Also its very bulky. Adds a lot to the width of the mac book pro

Do not buy! Not worth your money

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, strong and easy to clean., May 15 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth $50, Jan. 12 2014
In all honesty, there are many cases out there and if you plan on spending $50 this is not your ideal choice. Firstly, it gets dirty extremely quickly and the vision of a perfectly clear case when you purchase the product is out of the picture soon after use. Shop around for other cases, this is not a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, Dec 3 2013
Got this for my macbook pro and I love it. Product is made to last with great pricing. Would buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, Aug. 6 2013
This review is from: Speck Products SPK-A0466 See Thru Hard Shell Case for MacBook Pro 13-Inch Aluminum Unibody Only (Lime) (Personal Computers)
My girlfriend and I have two MBPs and three of these cases. The only complaint that we have about the clear one, is that it gets scratched up quite easily. We have another one in the matte finish and it still looks as good as it did on day one. It is definitely worth getting the Speck ones over the no-name brand cheap ones, as we have one of those too and it broke in less than a week from purchase with regular use (not even in a backpack). The speck ones we have had for over a year and they do not have any cracks. They are more expensive, but definitely worth the few extra dollars to not have to worry about breaking, especially if you transport your laptop often.
Durability: 9/10
Appearance: 10/10
Value: 7/10
Would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Fancy, May 15 2013
I love this! My friends are envy about the look of my MacBook Pro. I love the stylish color and its very easy to install.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, March 11 2013
speck really have the most amazing and high quality product.. i really loved the color, the texture of the skin..
reaaly nice and perfectly fit.. amazing highly recommended..

5.0 out of 5 stars Slick case!, Feb. 8 2013
Case looks great on laptop and protects it from almost all angles! I would prefer the matte finish in this lime green, but the glossy still is visually appealing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Feb. 3 2013
Love the color and I find it adequately allows heat to escape which was my only worry with this product.