4.0 out of 5 stars starwars clone wars season 2
Published on Nov. 29 2010 by TrueCanadian

3.0 out of 5 stars different packaging
I love the clone wars series but the packaging for season 2 that amazon provided wasn't what I expected. I thought it would be the book style package with the production journal just like season 1. To those who wants to buy the one with the booklet then I don't recommend this. There is another link in amazon that has the booklet that is sold by another seller.
Published 19 months ago by W.Riparip

3.0 out of 5 stars different packaging, Feb. 26 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars starwars clone wars season 2, Nov. 29 2010
This review is from: NEW Season 2 (DVD) (DVD)
I like the clone war series from Star Wars season 2... I realy enjoyed the DVD's. But they took way too long for Amazon to ship it, especialy when I had it under pre-order almost 2 weeks before is official release date.. In this way Amazon had failed to deliver a product that I had ordered and also failed to notify me that it would take longer to get it.(3 weeks after release) I will keep using Amazon, But I hope in the future they will deliver the stuff I ordered without any further problems

4.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the movies, Oct. 12 2011
Stories are great, animation is amazing, from one phrase in "A new hope" a whole new story where the relationship between Obi-wan and darth vador is told. Great serie for little ones and older ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price Fast Delivery, April 18 2011
My order arrived extremely fast (I had it in two days). Very fair price and in the condition described. I would highly recommend this seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars The Clone Wars The Complete Season Two, Feb. 17 2011
My son is very happy with this purchase! The only problem with it is the Production Journal has Spanish & Japanese wording mixed with English so it appears to be a faulty one as far as packaging goes yet the discs are all in English & are great! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars No Issues, April 6 2013
We received our purchase within a week of ordering disc. There was no damage to the package and all the discs play fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars DVD not as advertized, Dec 16 2010
This review is from: NEW Season 2 (DVD) (DVD)
I pre-ordered this item from Amazon only to find that 4 weeks after the supposed availability date, it was still not being shipped. This is the third time I've found that pre-ordering doesn't get you material faster--so if it's not in stock, buy somewhere else.

Since I wanted the collection as a birthday gift, I purchased it from another vendor through Amazon (that did have it in stock), and a week later it came. Yes, it was $20 more expensive, but what really annoys me is that the accompanying booklet is in Spanish only, and this was certainly not specified in the write-up. The DVD itself is fine--Season 2 is even better than Season 1, but I am unimpressed by the seller not disclosing the language information about the accompanying booklet. Bottom line, download the episodes on i-tunes. Faster, cheaper and there are no surprises about what you are getting.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, Aug. 19 2010
This review is from: NEW Season 2 (DVD) (DVD)
I enjoyed this DVD series, but had a problem were it seemed that the story appeared to have huge holes in it as if it was missing episodes. I know that the DVD was suppose to run in part with the movie, but again, it didn't flow that smoothly. It is very entertaining though.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Season Two [Blu-ray] (Bilingual) [Import]