4.0 out of 5 stars For the most part I am very happy with this purchase!
Published on Feb. 21 2012 by Sweet Cheeks

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice package of lighting props ...
However, one of the lamp shades had a couple dings and the white backdrop was marked up a bit. I would have returned everything for a replacement but, as we were rushed to complete a series of product shots (we had rush delivery), this was not an option at the time. Overall: portable, easy to set up and use and well-priced.
Published 12 days ago by Black

4.0 out of 5 stars For the most part I am very happy with this purchase!, Feb. 21 2012
This review is from: CanadianStudio STUDIO IN A BOX PHOTO LIGHT TENT PHOTOGRAPHY SET 1000 watt output Continuous Light Kit, 32" light tent with 4 pcs backdrops (Electronics)
First of all my order was delivered very quickly. Everything was packaged very well, including the light bulbs...I had read some reviews on amazon.com for another brand, and they said that the bulbs were broken upon arrival, but not these ones, nor do I think they could break with how well they were packaged. They send a little instruction sheet on how to fold up the tent...I love instructions! I think they should have included instructions on how to assemble the lights to the stand as well, but after fiddling around with it for a bit I got it figured out.
Everything that came to me was as described in their write-up.
The photo tent is huge! I know it says that it is a 32 inch tent, but it is amazing how big 32 inch square is!
I'm not too impressed with the backdrops...I have only used the white and black...the white is fine, but the black is reflective, when I tried to use it, the sheen was overwhelming in my photos. I now use my own fabric as backdrops and this works fine for me.
I am very impressed with the light stands. Aluminum telescopic tripods...so much better than some of the other cheep stands I've seen.
The bulbs are real photography bulbs... a little dim, but with a few simple camera adjustments they are fine.
The tent does easily fit into it's little storage bag, but the kit itself could come with a storage bag...at the rate at witch I am able to take my product photos I will have this shipping box in my kitchen for a year.
For the most part I am very happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Fast Shipping, Jan. 24 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This is a great item. Perfect for the budding photographer looking to get into still life portraits and product shots. It shipped quickly and without extraneous packaging. One quick note: the light tent is pretty big. Two feet square really takes over a table top, but the generous proportions are handy for larger items. Would definitely recommend this item to anyone looking for a well priced kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely met my needs, Jan. 2 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Unit came in a timely fashion and met expectations. Only criticism I would have is directions as to how to refold the tent would be beneficial. It's like trying to refold one of those pop up tents... It opens so fast your initially at a loss as to how to fold it back up. A little google research and some trial and error resolved the problem :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Studio in a Box, Feb. 6 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
The light tent is a little tricky to get back into the case but all in all a good product. The lights provide adequate illumination for taking photos of large and small items.

It comes with three backgrounds however because the backgrounds are vinyl they and are folded, they have permanent creases which easily show up in photos. I would recommend using paper or some better quality backdrop for light coloured background.

The zip bag for the collapsed tent and backdrops is very cheaply made and has already fallen apart after only two weeks. However the lights, light stands and the light tent itself make this product still worth it. I've used the lights for some successful portrait photography as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, March 4 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This tent is an amazingly simple and easy way to take pictures of products. The lighting is perfect and the size is good too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice package of lighting props ..., April 3 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap way to make professional studio photography, March 27 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Having a professional photo studio in the past, I find that this STUDIO IN A BOX TENT SET is a good thing to have.

I just wished that the backgrounds would be fixed with stronger attachments at the rear top of the tent. They broke the first time I used the tent (they are not sown properly).

4.0 out of 5 stars exceeded my expectation, Jan. 13 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Lights were the best part very bright good buy for the price.
one bulb did not work upon arrival but Canadian Studio was quick to replace it.
Tent was a little larger than I expected. will use it for jewelery. So works well
if on bust. but lights are not bright enough to penetrate when pieces are on the floor.
Will use lights with smaller tent too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great light box, Jan. 5 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I ordered this to take photos of items to sell online. Ordered on Xmas day and received it by New Years 2014. Came in one package, all items were in good condition except the light reflectors, they were a little bent and one had two indentations? Nothing a little bending and small pressure to bump out the dents did not solve. The aluminum stands are not like the picture. These are black, the legs do not have adjustable legs that extend to make them longer or shorter, but the center post does extend up and down. The reflectors are round and large, 10.5" diameter and 7" deep, silver inside, black outside. Lights work fine, but stick out from the reflector by at least 2".

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, Dec 25 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I work in marketing and do a lot of food and drink photography for my company. It is very portable, easy to set-up, and easy to take down (probably takes about 5 minutes to put up and 5 minutes to put away, super easy). All in all fantastic product, would highly recommend it to people who need a portable photo studio for photographing various products.

ARRAY(0xb35c8048)