summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Color: Urban Camouflage|Edition: Standard|Change

Showing 1-10 of 200 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on February 7, 2010
I've always preferred the playstation controllers over the other consoles, and I'm glad Sony didn't change much of the look and feel going from PS2 to PS3. These controllers just fit perfectly in your hand, and all buttons are easily accessible, great design. The only thing different about these is the wireless sixaxis functionality, which makes them even more awesome! Battery life lasts pretty long, and the charge time is fairly quick. Great controller!
on June 21, 2011
Not much you can write about a console controller. It does what it's supposed to do, and it does it without trouble. Had to charge the controller for about 2 hours and it was ready to go. Bought it for $40 bucks and have been using at parties since. It's easier to distinguish from other controllers too since it's not black. :P

Great product, great price!
on January 6, 2016
The controller was as described, I don't know if in the description it says it comes with a wire to charge the controller or not but they sent one with mine as it is usually NOT included with the controller. I have 4 kids on top of their friends coming over then I have 6 or 7 kids in the house wanting to play games on the ps3 so needless to say I needs a lot of controllers so it gets expensive as I have to buy new controllers with time as some gets broken as someone accidentally drop them or my youngest banged them etc. and I bought some cheap ones online which is I was very happy with the price BUT one day when my son asked me to play minecraft with him I couldn't believe how terrible the controllers were so from that moment on I decided I would only buy the Sony controllers even though they're so expensive so long story just to say I was very happy when I found this controller on amazon for this price for a new controller and not used,even if they're still expensive it's still cheaper than the regular price of $60 and I'm hoping when I need to buy another one I'll be able to buy it at a similar price or evendors cheaped as im not sure why they're so expensive... I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a good product at a great price!
on July 16, 2012
This is my favorite PS3 controller out of the colors/finishes I own - including White, Blue, Black and Silver. Oh, and Pink, which my wife made me buy for her.

Anyway the reason I love this one, beyond the great look, is the feel. It's the only matte finish controller I've seen or used - given that I don't buy third party peripherals for PS3 - and the feel is awesome. If your hands get at all sweaty during play it does not feel slippery at all. It seems to stay cooler as well than the glossy finished controllers, although I can't substantiate that, that is just how it feels to me.

Honestly I didn't notice the buttons feeling 'softer' than the other controllers as one reviewer stated; although I do find fault with that review in that they mention this controller is 'heavier' than the black Sixaxis controller included with their system... well they must be going back a few years since the old fat PS3's used to come with NON dual-shock controllers, and yes, those were lighter.. but those are long gone. So understand that these are the exact same as any other dual-shock controller, weight-wise. The buttons could be softer as they may have (hopefully) improved since the early (we're talking first-gen) Sixaxis controllers.

Anyway I'm thinking of buying another one of these since it impressed me so much. At Amazon's lower-than-store-price it's hard to beat.
on January 11, 2013
The controller works exactly as it should and despite other reviews I've read, is an authentic Sony Dualshock 3. The product description and images don't lie. I'm quite pleased to have picked it up on sale, because let's face it - $54.99 for a hunk of molded plastic with various electrical components is ridiculous.
on March 3, 2016
Colis arrivé dans les temps, produit d'origine et bilingue pour le marché canadien,le seul bémol est que le controlleur dualshock 3 ayant une pile lithium intégré, la pile à mise du temps à réagir à la charge dûe probablement au fait d'un entreposage de longue date ou d'un mauvais entreposage. Le produit fonctionne normalement et semble maintenant garder la charge. À noter qu'une pile au lithium ion complètement déchargée ou de moins 5% de sa charge normale perd en moyenne 1 à 5% de sa vie utile et qu'une telle aurait du être entreposée de façon à conserver de 30 à 70% de charge avant la vente mais puisqu'il s'agit d'un produit discontinué, c'est pardonnable.
on January 7, 2014
I think it looks really cool great for fps games makes you feel more like a soldier if you are looking for a ps3 controller and want something different looking then some bland black or white controller then buy this.
on February 21, 2013
No complaints with this official controller, it feels well made and it works exactly how you expect it to. I've found it to be better built than a red model I bought 2 years ago but that might just circumstantial.
on April 28, 2016
What can i say about this controller. It is amazing. I have been using this controller for over 8 years now. It has never had any problems. Holds charge for long periods of time. Every single button works as good today as it did when i first bought it. Playstation certainly done their job and done it right My kids also has been using this so it has been dropped many times over and still chugging a long just like the first day i got it. Buy this product, You will not regret your decision. I have no regrets, and cannot think of any cons to this controller.

Happy Gaming!!!
on October 7, 2013
Love this controller, looks nice and it was cheaper then the rest.. I will definitely be getting another one.. highly recommend this to anyone looking to purchase a new controller